Part 13 Maha Update

AR 

Sitting on her chair Khushi is looking at screen giving the impression for lookers that she is completely engrossed in presentation but the reality is different as her mind is full of thought about the person who is staring her like hawk as if given chance he will eat her alive she is feeling goose bumps on her body. She is feeling like giving him her mindful but she knows it will only complicate the thing as this is the only reaction he is expecting from her and behaving exactly opposite from his thought she had confused him. After seeing him here she has doubt that may be it’s all planed by him only otherwise why a company like AR will so persistent regarding the designer of a company who is not even close to their level. But the main question is why the hell he will do this as he is the one who left her ‘Ahhh...’ she is feeling like banging her head on wall this man will never let her leave in peace ‘Whatever he had planned you have to be strong... you can’t fall again in his trap in fact you have to show him that world doesn’t revolve around him like he thought... you are here for your family... as you can’t run so just face it’ when light are on Khushi came out from her thought.

“ASR” said Aman to his Boss who is looking lost.

“Yea... nice presentation Aman ... Ladies and Gentleman I think it’s enough for now ... Aman will show you your working place so get yourself comfortable ...Aman” said Arnav dismissing the meeting as he knows that he is not in the state of mind to continue it.

Everyone nodded their head and started to leave including Khushi. When Arnav saw Khushi leaving he called her from behind.

“Khushi ... can you stay for while... please” said Arnav on which Khushi nodded.

Meera was more shock now as for the first time she saw her boss requesting someone instead of ordering and that also with PLEASE and her jaw dropped but she closed her mouth looked down getting glare from her boss.

“Meera ... do you need any special invitation for moving out” asked Arnav.

“No ASR” replied Meera still in shocked state.

“If no then LEAVE Damm it why are you standing like statue” said angry Arnav.

“Sorry ASR” said Meera and left hurriedly.

After Meera left Arnav move toward Khushi. Indicating to chair he asked her to sit and he sited on chair next to her. Khushi agreed quietly making him more confused with her behaviour. Arnav was debating in mind how to start conversation. From the day he got to know about her he was preparing himself for this day only when he can ask her forgiveness even he had rehearsed this many time in front of mirror but today when he is sitting in front of her it getting difficult to even open his mouth asking forgiveness is far.

“Do you have to say something Mr. Raizada or you had stop me for only staring” asked Khushi getting irritated with his continuous staring session.

 Raizada or you had stop me for only staring” asked Khushi getting irritated with his continuous staring session