001

Kim Taehyung 김태형

"FU-!" I yelled as I stubbed my toe on the corner of the desk while trying to get to my seat. Some students around me giggled as I hopped to my seat with one foot, trying not to make it obvious I'm struggling. A guy with jet black hair hushed everyone to stop laughing at me and mind their own businesses, keeping on his natural bunny smile. That guy, Jeon Jungkook, schools nicest guy, warm, cute, smart, basically anything you'd want in someone. Basically, he's one of the only guys that don't tease me for my childish ways and innocence.

"Hi friends!~" I chimed in as I got into my seat, averting their attention towards me. Jin and Namjoon, probably the only people who would count me as a friend. Apparently, the two of them claims that they aren't in a relationship nor were they in love with each other.

"Hello Taehyungie," Jin greets then started to ask questions, "Did you eat yet? If not I have a pop tart if you don't want that we can go get you some food from a vending machine. If you had eaten, I'll get you more food!"

"Jinnie, you ask this every day, don't you get bored of asking?" Namjoon asks Jin, calling his nickname that he gave him.

"No I never get tired, he's my child, a very innocent baby," Jin says as he walked up to me and pinched my cheeks.

"Jin Hyung!" I whined as I pushed him away gently and puffed out my cheeks. He giggled at my 'cuteness' and let go of my cheeks, making me rub them since they hurt a bit. I then heard a crash near us as almost everyone that was already in the classroom whipped their heads towards the sound. There was Namjoon Hyung with his cheeks tinted pink while holding the back of his head saying "sorry" as everyone resumed their activities.

"Awh crap, I think my binder broke!" Namjoon Hyung exclaimed holding his now distorted white binder. It was twisted somehow, you wouldn't even think it was a binder if you saw it for the first time. "Uh, yeah, my binder is officially broken. OH, SHIT!" He exclaimed as he dropped the binder again as it looked like a mess. He picked up the paper that fell out of his binder and placed it in the sides that probably wouldn't work well instead of the rings.

"Typical Namjoon, always breaking things, tch," Jin Hyung snickered and turned to face me with a smile. I looked at him in confusion with his sudden mood change and he pulled out a pop-tart, handing it to me with delight. I squealed, thanking Jin and started to peel the wrapper off until the teacher came in, making me whine in frustration.

"Always coming into the classroom at the wrong time!" I shouted while getting up and quickly covered my mouth as the teacher turned her head to me. By this time, I knew I was screwed and am probably going to have to do punishments.

"Have anything else to say Kim Taehyung?" The teacher questioned. Her expression was calm as she was taking out some papers, but her voice laced with venom. The popular kids, most likely Jungkook's friends, snickers at me

"N-no, sorry ma'am," I slowly sat down on my seat, but I knew this wasn't going to change anything. Of course, I had to burst out to the most strict teacher and probably hates me the most since "I'm immature."

"Best student, Jeon Jungkook do something with this foolish boy, always disrupting class," She muttered as Jungkook nods his head and obeyed. The teacher always tells Jungkook to punish me when she's lazy, but Jungkook's punishments aren't as bad as the teacher's. Jungkook went up to grab a book and I released a sigh as I knew what he was going to do.

"Come here Taehyung," Jungkook smiled and grabbed my hand while walking out of the classroom with me following. Jungkook always holds people's hands... I think..? I mean it's not like he only holds my hand when he's dragging me out of the classroom, he has probably held all the past rule breaker's hand before. I stood on one leg, knowing what he was going to do, making me stand on one leg, balancing with a book on my head. Instead, he looked at me dumbfounded and laughed at me, his voice laced with honey.

"What?" I asked in confusion, tilting my head to one side and pouting. Honestly, I don't know why I tilt my head nor do I pout, it's been a habit since I was young as I guess I grew up with it.

"Geez, don't do that, you look really cute," He smiled, his voice was very godly and beautiful, I wonder what would happen if he were to sing to me. I shook my head slightly as my cheeks heated up, I wasn't great with compliments and I would get embarrassed. "Anyways, I wasn't going to make you stand on one leg and balance a book on your head like our teacher, I'm not that mean am I?" He pouted, his bottom lip sticking out. His cheeks honestly look so squishable as I tried to refrain from poking his cheek.

"Nonono! It's just that I'm so used to doing that same type of punishment I thought you'd make me do it and you usually make me do it too! I'm sorry Jungkook-ssi," I quickly apologized as I thought I might have offended him in some way.

"Anyways, if I were going to do that to you, I'd have a heavier and bigger book, instead I have this small and thin book that I want you to read for me, it's not that bad is it?" He asked, showing me the book with a dog on the cover. I sat on the floor and pat on the left side of me as he sat down, knowing that the floor is cleaned every day and is barely dirty.

"Thank you so much Jungkook-ssi, you are the best!" I smiled as I took the book from his hand and started to read it to him while he stared at my side profile. "And that is how little puppy, Nimble found his lost bone!" I cheered while giving the book back to Jungkook who was still staring at me. I raised an eyebrow up and poked his cheek as he snapped back into 'reality.'

The bell rang as students started to pile out and the teacher came out and asked Jungkook if I behaved right. I looked at him and stuck out my bottom lip as he glances at me and back to the teacher. "He was really well behaved and didn't disobey me at all, he's a great student, Miss, I don't think he should have a bad punishment or any punishment at all," Jungkook stated and flashed me a smile as the teacher nodded in approval.

"From this report from Jungkook, I expect you to be well behaved in my classroom as you have been with Jungkook. It would be a great idea if you don't disrupt the class again. Please keep this note in mind, Mr.Kim." She says as she waved and Jungkook and I and walked away.

"We should talk more, you seem really nice Jungkook!" I said with enthusiasm as he smiled at me with delight.

"Of course we will."

_____

A/N: First chapter wooo~ I hope you enjoyed this chapter >~<

I don't think anyone will read this though, ah, let's hope the best.

Don't be a silent reader ! It would mean so much to us if you voted or commented or even add it to your reading list~ To be honest, just reading this fanfiction gives us joy!

hehe have a great day~

||This chapter was made by Christy||