008

Jeon Jungkook 전정국

What was I thinking? Why was I so opened to Taehyung yesterday... I'm so sorry father for letting my guard down. I'll make bigger walls and never let him inside my heart. His smile makes my heart flutter, his head tilts makes him irresistible, honestly, everything he does makes me drawn to him though.

My mind has been occupied by Taehyung ever since our 'date'. After our little go out, Taehyung made me say that it wasn't a date and it was just a friend's thing, I swore my heart ripped in ten pieces. Even if he doesn't think it's a date, I shall keep thinking it is one because deep down in my heart, I know I'll always consider it as a date. Taehyung makes me feel unknown things, every time I see him I swear my heart runs a mile a second. I rolled around on my bed looking for a good and comfortable position to sleep in, just as I found one and closed my eyes, the alarm started going off, signaling I had to get ready for school.

"I swear to Jisoos I'm going to break you!" I yelled at the alarm. I know I sound stupid, yelling at a thing that can't hear, move, nor speak. Especially that the fact that it wasn't even a living creature. I sat up on my bed for about thirty seconds before groaning and getting up to get prepared for school. I changed into my normal white tee shirt, not to mention that my whole closet is filled with white tee shirts, well, there may be one or two red and black shirts.

I headed out to go to school as I heard a familiar voice call my name. I stopped walking as foot steps were running towards me.

"Hey, Jungkookie!" Taehyung enthusiastically greeted as his signature box shaped smile appeared on his face. My heart was beating fast as I wanted to hug him right there, but I had to glare at him and turn around and keep walking. "Jungkook?" Taehyung asked and trailed behind me.

"What do you want?" I responded coldly, I could see his smile flattening without turning around which made my frown deepen. Ah, I'm probably not going to live another day if Taehyung starts crying and goes to his Jin Eomma. I swear he's like a baby in the inside, but that's kinda cute.

"Nothing... I just wanted to say hi," Taehyung replied, his voice didn't go back to his normal tone, it went way lower than that, his voice sounded sad. Knowing I caused this made me disappointed in myself as I mentally face palmed. Sometimes, I hate being an obedient kid and listening to my parents.

"Now that you've said 'hi' you can get lost now," I say icily and walked away, leaving Taehyung farther than me. "Okay Kook, bring back your smile, forget about Taehyung," I have a thing for talking to myself, people think it's weird, but I think it's normal since I do it on a daily basis. As soon as I saw students who study from our school, I brought back my fake smile and greeted everyone. I made my way to my locker and opened it slowly, expecting an avalanche of letters flooding out.

Of course, I had to clean up everything that falls onto the floor as I put everything in a bag. I always had a shelf for many plastic bags so I could easily throw them away, or keep them, which isn't often. Since I was the principal's favorite student who studies at this school, I was able to get a larger locker than students. I even have a door for girls, or guys, to put gifts in my locker and the best thing about this locker is that I didn't have to have a lock, instead, I would just put in a passcode that I could change. I have my passcode as Taehyung's birthday, I hope he doesn't find out.

"Oh hey Jungkook," I turned around and forced a smile to my face. I saw Lisa, one of the most popular girls in this school, she had a really short skirt one, a bra that is too small for her, and a sleeveless white top. Her face was caked up with like ninety pounds of makeup.

A/N: NO HATE TO LISA SHE'S GREAT BUT I CAN'T THINK OF ANY OTHER IDOL, too all MysMes fans reading this, she's like echo girl >< AGAIN NO HATE TO LISA OR BLACKPINK

"Oh hey, Lisa," I greeted and put on a smile. I don't think she knows I'm homosexual and I like guys. She may be pretty, but she's really stupid.

"Want to come over to my place tonight?" She asked, twirling her hair with her finger. She leaned against my locker and put on puppy dog eyes and pouted a bit. I would've gagged, but that would probably ruin my reputation, her pout and eyes aren't better than TaeTae's they just make me disgusted.

"No I'm sorry, I uh... am going to someone else's house! Ah yes, I am! He's right there! Have a nice day Lisa!" I quickly spoke as I was already holding my materials for the next three of my classes and ran to Taehyung.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung asked and looked up at me as I was about an inch taller than him.

A/N 2x: I KNOW TAEHYUNG IS LIKE A CENTIMETER TALLER THAN JUNGKOOK BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THIS FANFICTION JUNGKOOK WILL BE TALLER c; I know one of the readers reading this will yell at me for getting this wrong as she yelled at me about Yoonseok

"Nothing, now go to class," I bluntly stated and walked ahead of him to class. Taehyung probably hates me because I keep leaving him or going ahead of him. I'm a bad friend, well I'm not a friend, I'm more of an acquaintance. Ah, I'm going to go to hell for hurting this beautiful angel.

_____

SOOOOOOOOOOOO many author's notes because I'm that type of person so how was your day?

Raise your hand if you love BTS :raises everything:

I've been listening to https://youtu.be/aeCv3xYT4fo and https://youtu.be/PVs-t2-3Blo basically Serendipity lolol. WHO IS HYPED FOR LOVE YOURSELF: HER? Me. aaaa

I really like this book and am excited about the story line, this book will probably have more than 25 chapters the least, I will continue adding more chapters to a planning thing I have when I get more ideas or if something gives me ideas lol. Comments help me make ideas like yesterday I got an idea from a comment like "THEY PROBABLY HAVE BLAH BLAH"

Word count: one thousand one hundred twenty three

||This chapter was constructed by Christy||