002

Kim Taehyung 김태형

"What the fu-" Namjoon was cut off with a smack on the back of his head by a guy with board shoulders.

"LANGUAGE JOONIE! Taehyungie is a little baby!" Jin says as he glared at Namjoon and wrapped his arms around my neck, my back on his chest.

"But, he almost swore today!!" Namjoon reasoned as he pouted and turned his face around almost falling into the ground, but managed to hold onto a locker's door. The locker door soon detached it's self from the locker as both he and the locker fell onto the floor.

"What the fuc-!" A minty haired guy yelled before he also got slapped on the back of the head as he scowled.

"Excuse your language! There's a little child here!" Jin yelled at the unknown man as he pointed to me.

"I don't give a shit, I don't give a fuck!" Mr.Minty haired Grinch swore as he stuck up both of his middle fingers which made me turn around.

"Oh no young man, do you want to die?!" A dark aroma formed Jin Hyung... well not exactly, but it seemed like it. If people disobey Jin, well eomma, he will get super scary and will possibly spank you. But for some reason, Namjoon sometimes spank Jin Hyung when they are in one room together and the light is usually dimmed. The weird thing is, is that when Jin gets spanked, he wants more? I mean if I were to get spanked I wouldn't like it, it would hurt.

"Like you could kill me, tch, I bet I could kill you before you could even touch me," He says as he lightly nudged Namjoon on the floor. Weird how he didn't kick him hard, he seemed like a person that would. "Get up you pig and fix my locker you asshat."

"Let me get my knife from my cooking lessons from today," Jin Hyung says as he left with a mean glare attached to his face. I tried to refrain myself from moving since I didn't want to make this situation more awkward than it is. A guy with orange hair then approached us with a happy smile and hugged the mint haired grinch. He looked like a horse for some reason, I don't know, I just see the resemblance. He also had a dark mark on his neck, I wonder if he got punched there, maybe he got shot there!

Oh my, that'd be painful. Or maybe, he somehow got a black eye, but it wasn't near his eye, but his neck! Wouldn't that be a 'black neck' though..?

"Yoongi bear!" Giggled the horse as he surprised the minty grinch who was named "Yoongi" or possibly "Bear." The horsey covered Bear's eyes as he continued to giggle.

"Hey Hobi," Bear smirks as he slammed the horse into his broken locker and attached his lips to the horse named Hobi. I turned around in disgust and looked to where Namjoon would be on the floor to only see nothing. I heard kissing sounds as I cringed in disgust and took note to never be near this animal couple. They broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes in a loving way and was about to kiss again until I interrupted.

"So.... Hobi? I think that's your name, why do you have a dark spot on your neck?" I asked, tilting my head to a side and pouting as my habits were showing again. He turned to me and glared before his mood changed and smiled widely.

"OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO ADORABLE! Can we keep him Yoongi bear?" Hobi asked as he hugged me and squished my cheeks.

"Jung fucking Hoseok, take your hands off of him. You can only touch me!" He growled at me as I whimpered a bit making Hobi coo.

"It's okay he's just a grumpy grandpa when his baby touches other guys, you'll get used to Yoongi Bear!" Hobi giggled and played with my hair.

"Hobi, I'm leaving you," Mr. Bear Grinch stated and walks away as Mr. Horse Hobi ran towards him and clung onto him.

"Weird people right?" I heard a voice behind me as I turned around to be faced with an angel in disguise. Other students were talking in the hall way, but Jungkook's voice was the most glowing voice.

"Jungkook-ssi?" I asked turning around to see the admirable face of the school, him flashing a smile could melt anyone's heart.

"Hello beautiful," Jungkook called out, his smirk was evident on his face as my face heated up and I buried my face in my sweater paws.

"H-hi!" I squeaked as my voice was muffled as my face was against the sweater. Is Jungkook usually like this? All flirty and always teasing people? Maybe this trait was one of his teasing personalities.

"Okay, I got to go, cya after school?" He asks, quirking up an eyebrow. I dipped my head down for a nod and he flashed a smile. "Great."

___

The last bell finally rings, signaling the end of the school day as teens were walking to their lockers, putting shit in and leaving happily. I was packing my homework and what not inside my bag when suddenly I heard screams of girls whose locker is next to mine. I turned around to see what all the commotion is and of course, it's Jungkook walking through our hallways, his natural smile showing. He was walking towards the exit as I quickly packed my things.

"Jungkook!" I yelled after him as he was walking out the gates of the school. He turned around and sighed, but quickly smiled. He looked around a bit to see students around us and then started to talk to me.

"Oh hey, Taehyung," He smiles as he patted my shoulders twice, his smile big, though it was a bit odd, this smile didn't look like the smile he gave me earlier or like didn't have the feeling. "I'm going to go home now, see you later?"

"Okay, I'm going to go to my house too, cya!" Actually, we didn't part ways, we were walking the same path and no one was near us, just Jungkook and I. Suddenly he stopped walking and turned around and glared at me. "J-Jungko-"

"Shut the fuck up pretty boy," He shushed and slammed me against the wall of the local library. Parents looked at us in horror and shield their kid's eyes and ears, probably to keep them from questioning what is going on.

"W-what?" I questioned, feeling a bit intimidated as his glare pierced through my soul. He was twice the size of me, with muscles on his arms, and probably abs that are rock hard.

"What the fuck did I say?" His voice boomed as I shrunk down into a ball. His voice was screaming dominance and I he made me feel really small. I wanted to say something, but refrained to talk since he wasn't allowing me to speak. I made a little yelp as he grabbed arms and pinned them above me so I wouldn't try to push away. I felt defenseless and looked at people for help, but they ran away as Jungkook glared at them.

"You will have to understand to NEVER tell anyone about this side of me unless you want some broken bones, understand?" I squeaked and quickly nodded.

"Good boy, now leave, I don't want to see you for the time being."

_____

Hi how is everyone~ I got nothing besides the fact that Renee is a lazy piece of poo and was supposed to write this chapter, but never did. I'm actually quite bored right now so I'm going to write the next I dunno.

Goodbye~

||This chapter is presented by Christy||