007

Kim Taehyung 김태형

"I let him beat me up," Jungkook smiled as everyone looked towards him in shock. People know that the Jeon Jungkook, well mostly his friends, never give up without a fight.

"Can you give us a minute alone. Just Jungkook and I?" I asked everyone who left with a nod as Seokjin looked unsure to leave me with the man who has given me many scars in my heart.

"Uhm, uh... fine. But if anything happens, just scream, I swear on my Mario Collection I will fly in there and beat Jungkook up!" Jin says as he waved at me and left the room. I looked towards Jungkook who was sitting on a chair, shifting.

"Why, why did you do it... why did you take away my innocence!" I demanded as he looked down and had a little smirk.

"Jungkook.... Please.." He mimicked as he stuck out his tongue. I burst into tears as soon as he said that, reminding me of the painful memories that have happened in a few days. His eyes turned soft for a moment before his eyes hardened again and scoffed. "Quit crying, asshole."

"You're the asshole here! You ruined everything! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" I yelled as I buried my face into my hands. I heard the chair squeak as Jungkook went near me and put a hand on my back. "DON'T TOUCH ME!"

"Tae Tae hyung, I'm sorry," He whispered into my ear as chills went down my spine. His voice was soft and lulling, but I know I shouldn't fall for his traps.

"Sorry won't cut anything!" I pushed him away as he hit the wall. He didn't give up though as he was a very stubborn man.

"Let me make it up to you and take you out on a date?" He asked as he took out a flower from his back pocket. However he got the flower shall remain unknown, maybe he picked it up while being dragged by Namjoon hyung?

"I'm not sure," I sniffled as I soon recovered from my quick crying session. I don't know why, but I tend to recover quickly, maybe because I'm always filled with positiveness.

"Come on it'll be fun! I'll buy you ice cream, then we can feed the duckies, and we could have a picnic! I'll make the food of course," Jungkook's bunny teeth slipped out as he tried to hide them, but failed miserably. I honestly don't know why, but I hate him a lot, then again every time he does little things, it makes my heart skip a beat. I nodded as I couldn't think of any other reason to not go, I mean.. there is ice cream!

"Oh uhm, okay, let me get ready then," I told him as he nodded. I walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror, my reflection showing a monster. My hair was everywhere, large eye bags, tear stained cheeks, and I basically looked like a zombie. I quickly took a shower and all that basic things and came out with a sweatshirt, jeans, and a beanie. I walked out of my room and went down stairs to see everyone there along with Jungkook.

"How are you feeling Taehyungie?" asked Jin. He looked at my attire and probably used his common sense and knew I was going out.

"I'm okay, let's go Jungkook," I pointed to the door with my shoulder as Jungkook got up from his seat and took out his hand. I took that as a signal to hold his hand as we walked out the door hand in hand. He opened the door of Jin's car and let me in before closing the door and made his way to the driver seat while starting the car. "I swear to Jisoos if you are kidnapping me," My gaze hardened as Jungkook smiled sweetly.

"I have no reason to kidnap you, we're going on a date, now get your cute little butt onto the seat correctly and put on your seatbelt," Jungkook teased as I huffed and put on my seatbelt. He started to drive in random turns as soon we ended up in front of a field of flowers. He went to the trunk of the car and took out a blanket and a basket.

"Where did you get that?" I asked as he opened the basket and took out a few sandwiches. He sets down the blanket neatly before opening his mouth to answer me.

"I asked Jin to prepare some sandwiches while you were taking your long 'getting ready' moment," Jungkook answered as he took my hand and put a sandwich in it. I stuffed the sandwich inside my mouth and chewed in delight as I have always loved Jin Eomma's cooking. Soon we were finished eating as Jungkook stood up and grabbed my hand, leading me towards a lake with a few ducks that were playing with water. Jungkook ran back to the basket and grabbed a loaf of bread and started to split them. He gave me a few pieces as he took some of his own and started to throw bread at them.

I threw them near the ducks, making sure not to hit them as it wouldn't be a great outcome. I looked over to Jungkook as he grew impatient at the slow ducklings eating the small parts of bread. He threw a piece at the ducks head as the duck started to get mad and dashed out of the water and towards Jungkook.

"What the fu-!" Jungkook quickly ran away from the duck, using the basket as a shield against the aggressive bird. He ran in circles, trying to get the bird away from him as I laughed at his silliness. I threw the rest of the loaf at the group as they devoured the snack within ten seconds. I looked towards Jungkook to see the duck and him neutral again. The duck slowly waddled back to the rest of its family as it quacked at Jungkook one last time.

The sight of Jungkook and the bird was adorable and hilariously stupid, I should've taken a video of it, damn. Jungkook let out a sigh of relief as the duck was at least ten meters away from him.

"Okay, let's go get ice cream as I promised. Thank god I didn't lose a finger from that aggressive bird," Jungkook murmured as he got the blanket and basket in the trunk. He opened the door for me once again and closed it then went to his side and started to drive after our safety was ensured. We soon arrived at a small shop that looked like Ice Cream Paradise. The place was designed in a shape of an ice cream cone, the walls were designed with beautifully colored swirls.

I wouldn't be surprised if a unicorn appeared out of nowhere. Jungkook told me to pick any flavors I want and I could have as many scoops as I could. Of course me being me, I ended up getting an ice cream cup with over twenty scoops. I couldn't even get a cone since it wouldn't hold all the ice cream in it, instead, we got a large plate. There was too much ice cream to the point where Jungkook had to eat the ice cream too, turns out, he ate way more than I did.

"I'm never taking you out for ice cream, you literally spent fifty thousand won!" Jungkook exclaimed. His words may make him seem mad, but he was all giggly and smiley. This is an extremely rare sight for Jungkook as this smile seemed genuine.

"Oops?" I chuckled with him as people around us looked at us weirdly. Jisoos, I'm going to be full for the next twenty-four hours now.

_____

Hihihihi I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing this c; I hope this chapter makes it up for that extremely sad chapter I wrote a week ago !!! I know one of the readers reading this hates angst and is a fluff person so here's the happy chapter to make it up for you dumb cow! and of course, this chapter was created by ME Christy

I hope you guys have a wonderful day~

Word count: one thousand three hundred seventy two

||This chapter was created by Christy||