012

Jeon Jungkook 전정국

What was I thinking. Why did I do that.. is it because I wanted to keep my pride or was it because of my dad. I felt an urge to run back and hug him while showing lots of love towards him, but I knew I would get punched in the face by Jimin.

"Fucking idiot!" I screamed as I pulled my hair. I kicked a random trash can, knocking it down before squatting on the floor, repetitively hitting my head. People that were talking in my direction quickly turned and walked away to probably avoid me. I didn't know why I'm making my dad prevent me from liking someone and showing my true self. I hate my father so much.

"I hate you, dad! I hate you Kim Taehyung for making me do this to you!" I screamed in anger as I ran back to my dorm, which I recently moved into. I slammed the door as I got in, I was sobbing yet fuming with anger. I grabbed a random vase and threw it on the floor as I watched it break. That's how I was feeling, broken.

"Kim Taehyung, please avoid me so I don't hurt you!"

___

Kim Taehyung 김태형

"I wonder if Jungkook knows that he's hurting me. Jiminie, what do you think Jungkook is doing right now?" I asked the latter as he shrugs and continued to play with my hair.

"Stop worrying about the asshole," Jimin muttered as he smacked my head and I yelped. As soon as I yelped, Jin hyung came into the room and ran up to me as the rest of the guys trailed behind him.

"MY TAE BABY!!" Jin yelled before running up to the left side of the bed and hugged me. His face was full of tears.

"TAEHYUNGIE!!" I heard Hobi scream before running to my right side and hugged me tightly. I swore I could hear both Namjoon and Yoongi snorting.

"Tough to have a boyfriend right?" I heard Yoongi whisper to Namjoon as I could tell Namjoon hyung had nodded.

"Hello, Yoongi Opp- Hyung!" Jimin corrected himself as I could see from the corner of my eyes, he was blushing and hitting his cheeks. Soon, Jin hyung and Hobi stopped hugging me as I could see Hobi's eyes were filled with jealousy as he ran up to Yoongi hyung and hugged him.

"Yoongi, did I tell you that you look hot today?" Hobi questions and peppered his face with kisses as Yoongi groaned and tried to pry Hobi off of him.

"Yes, you did. Actually, you say it every day," Yoongi says and back hugged Hobi. I could see Hobi smirking at Jimin before turning around and hugging Yoongi back.

___

Park Jimin 박지민

Fuck Jung Hoseok. I wish I could ignore Yoongi like how he ignores me. I wish to ignore all my feelings and be able to burn them away in one snap of my fingers. Fucking horse face bitchy asshat that looks like a mutated cow and a blobfish breed. 

A/N: I love Hoseok so much and he's not ugly or anything I just said he's a perfect sunshine and I love him a lot. I don't mean any of the rude words I said. It's for the book's purpose.

"Ah, I hate my life," I muttered as I watched Hoseok sucking on Yoongi's face. I swear Hoseok will swallow Yoongi whole one day. Hoseok used to be my friend, my greatest friend, actually, Yoongi, Hoseok, and I were one of the most unattachable trios in the whole school. Hoseok knew all my deepest secrets, even the fact that I had liked Yoongi for basically all my life. Yoongi knew me first and I knew he liked me and he knew I liked him, but I wasn't ready and he promised me he would wait for me. Everything then changed when Hoseok came into the picture and he broke his promise, this was when I was fourteen and the latter were fifteen.