025

Jeon Jungkook 전정국

"JEON JUNGKOOK! IF YOU DONT SHRINK YOUR WINGS BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I heard a loud scream.

"Five more minutes," I mumble turning around and moved Taehyung's head into my chest, making him unable to speak. His head was buried into my chest, making all the sounds he was making muffled.

"You still have to explain to me with all these demon and angel-ology," Taehyung mumbles, shaking me awake. I could tell that he had a very large pout.

"I don't think angelology is a word," I giggle, peeling an eye open to see I was correct and Taehyung pouting directly above me.

"Well, I just added 'ology' because isn't that the end of something of a study of something.. does that make sense? Like there's biology, ecology, astrology-" I cut him off with a little peck as he quickly hides his face.

"You talk too much," I chuckle before going serious. "I guess I'll tell you what I think happened to me with all the 'demon and angel-ology,'" I told him as his eyes sparked and he sat down, facing me. His head was tilted to a side as I had to fight back the urge to make a hickey on his neck. "So, you know how I was an ass when I met you?"

"Mhmm," Taehyung nods and tilts his head to the other side. I picked him up and put him on my lap, my back against the headboard. Taehyung was playing with my large hands with his tiny ones.

"Well, my parents were hard on me... well mostly my dad because my mom wasn't there for most of my life. I was adopted by my parents- I mean kidnapped by them since angels and demons couldn't produce children. My dad wasn't labeled as 'Satan' that was my grandpa, but he died for some unknown reason if that is even possible," My mind was filling with more information the more I tried to explain. It felt unnatural how I could just gain information without even learning about it. It feels as if I was just making up knowledge, but I knew it was all true.

"I was a human before I got kidnapped, but my father transferred all his powers to me and I think I got extra powers since he was 'Satan's son.' My mom got killed by my dad ever since she became like a human since she didn't use her powers for a long time... stupid huh? She would be alive right now since she was a supernatural creature, but I guess she became like everyone else.  Anyways, getting kidnapped by mainly my dad has taught me I should never let my guard down and never go soft. I was supposed to not have friends and if I had ever liked someone I was taught that I should play with them as that was the best I could do," I continue, remembering the times I had hurt Taehyung all because of my stupid father.

"But you broke my walls with your cute boxy smile and your personality," I bubble as I hugged Taehyung and cuddled with him. "I was supposed to continue playing with you, but I liked you too much and fell for you so hard. I'm glad you caught me... I-I really am," My voice starts to get shaky as I could feel tears.

"I-I love you Kim Taehyung and I'm never going to stop loving you. I wish to spend my whole life with you even if everyone is against it!" I shout and looked down, my tears were already streaming. I felt small and soft fingers reach up to my face and caressed my cheek, wiping a few streaks of tears away.

"Don't cry, it makes me sad," Taehyung murmurs before kissing the tip of my nose. I cradle him in my arms as I kept on sniffing. My crying slowly stopped as I knew I couldn't be sad when Taehyung was next to me.

"It's pathetic to see 'Satan' crying right? Anyways, back to the story. Before I changed into my demon form fully, I saw a brief image of my mother, she was beautiful. I didn't know I was this supernatural creature until I saw my dad. I guess when I was exposed to this magical phenomenon I gained memories and somehow was able to transform into my different forms," I theorized as his eyes perked up.