011

Kim Taehyung 김태형

I walked through the hallways, well more like limping, and glanced at all the people's whose eyes were on me. I looked down to avoid eye contact as I could feel their gazes on my back. I quickly sped-walked to class and sat down in my usual chair, next to Jin and Namjoon hyung.

"Hi, Hyungs!" I exclaimed to get their attention as Jin looked at me and smiled warmly. He pulled out a pop tart and handed it to me to my delight.

"Hello TaeTae, what's up?" Namjoon asked as he played with Jin's hair. Honestly, they are goals and when our school as random ship wars -weird school right?- no one can argue about 'Namjin' as everyone agreed to them

"Nothing much, I just feel like someone is staring at me and since I'm quite sensitive, I can somehow feel if someone is staring at me... wait does that make sense?" I asked Jin as he nodded.

"Hm, strange," Jin says as Namjoon nodded his head. I looked around to see a familiar white head staring at me.

"BamBam.." I mumbled and quickly turned my gaze and it landed on a familiar guy with jet black hair. "Jungkook.." He turned his head and smirked at me before turning his head again.

"Okay class, do this worksheet for the rest of the class, I'm lazy and I don't give a damn about this class. Have fun!" The teacher unenthusiastically says before going on her phone to probably buy something on Amazon. A/N: LITERALLY MY TEACHER OWOW

Thankfully, the bell finally rang as I ran out of the room to avoid anyone. Soon I felt a hand grab my arm as I turned around to see the recognized black haired bunny. He opened his mouth to say something before I spotted BamBam and quickly clung on to him.

"Please let me do this until I get away from Jungkook," I whispered as I hid behind BamBam's back. He shrugged as if he didn't care and allowed me to continue.

"Isn't that the name you were saying the whole time while we were doing it last night?" BamBam asked a bit loudly which a few people heard including Jungkook.

"You dumbass-" I was cut off as soon as Jungkook stomped his way over to BamBam and punched him right in the face.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed as I saw my friend holding his nose as I saw blood. I got a bit dizzy as I wasn't a big fan of blood and easily get sick while looking at it.

"You have nothing to say you slut! You literally slept with me a few days ago and now you are sleeping with this bitch?" Jungkook yelled as I felt a bit lightheaded. My vision was very blurry as I tried to walk before collapsing.

"H-help me," I say as I reached out to grab onto Jungkook before he pushed me away and I fell to the floor.

"Don't touch me you slut, go to hell!" Jungkook roared as there was a crowd that started to form. Everyone was whispering and gossiping as I heard their voices loud in clear. "Oh, you're going to faint hm? Why not faint now!" Jungkook yelled before slapping my face as I felt my head hit the tile.

"P-please, stop," I mumbled as I felt being kicked at the hip by Jungkook which wasn't pleasant. He was strong as every part of his body was filled with muscles. I could hear gasps from students as they watched me get tortured and didn't even try to get an adult.

"Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok hyung, where are you!" I wept. As I felt as if my vision was going black.

"JEON JUNGKOOK I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I heard before I passed out.

____

I jolt up from the bed. I thought it was a dream until I saw Jimin sat down on a blue chair next to me as his head was hung low. I was about to reach out to poke him until I realized that my arm was strapped.

"H-hyung..! Oh my Jisoos my voice sounds weird," I complained as my voice sounded as if I finally resurfaced after being trapped under an ocean with limited air. Actually, I have no idea what that sounds like, but my voice was sore.

"Taehyungie! Oh my god! I was so worried!" Jimin shouted as he tried to hug me. He was tearing up and that may or may not be a good thing.

"How's Jungkook?" I asked Jimin as he immediately stopped hugging and crossed his arms with a pout.

"Jungkook almost killed you and you are worried about him? You are either too soft or too caring," Jimin tsked.

"I think both and I'm not sure if it's healthy for me or not," I sheepishly smiled. I heard a big bang (A/N: BANG BANG BANG) and turned my head towards that direction to see Jungkook running into the room.

"Holy shit Taehyung, I'm so sorry!" Jungkook apologised and tried to come closer to me, but Jimin held him back.

"Jungkook. You always say sorry and be super nice to me and the next day you would be a bitch! Are you the only male I know that have periods?" I asked and Jungkook hung his head low.

"I'm sorry.." He trailed off and looked down in guilt. I had no idea if this guilt was fake and was all an act or he was sincere. Probably the first choice since he is never genuine.

"Save it. Until you really change, don't talk to me," I muttered as Jungkook looked up, his eyes angry.

"Fine then, I'll leave. Have a nice fucking life Kim Taehyung," Jungkook growled before leaving, slamming the door.

"I knew it, he doesn't care nor does he have the effort to actually apologise to me," I say out loud to Jimin as he apologises for him and hung his head down in second-hand embarrassment. 

I actually really like Jimin.. more than friends..

Like a brother!

_____

Hehehehhee I don't know if I trolled you guys on that part or not ^^

ANYWAYS I'D LIKE TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR 750 READS!!! (I know it's 741, but I hope it'll be 750 reads so this would make sense)

Anyways I screwed up the plot way more than I wanted to soooo here you go :D I was listening to Mic Drop while making this chapter and yeahhh

Anyways I hope you're having a great lolol

Anyways I wonder if you noticed how many times I've said "Anyways" 

I'm such a weird person, my friend thinks I'm weirder than Taehyung !! I know she's reading this I think YES IM WEIRDER THAN TAEHYUNG AS TAEHYUNG IS NOT WEIRD AT ALL HES A LITTLE PUPPY THAT NEEDS TO BE PROTECTED !!

Well then I have nothing more to say o/

||This chapter was processed by Christy||