013

Park Jimin 박지민

Yoongi kneeled down so he was face to face with me and lifted my chin up before planting his lips against mine.

"I love you."

I quickly pushed him off of me and crawled away from him. He looked hurt as if someone had just broken his heart or a toddler who dropped their ice cream cone.

"This isn't right... You're dating Hoseok," I say as Yoongi tried to near me. The kiss felt so right, but I knew it was wrong. I would do anything to have his lips against mine again, but I knew it would only happen once in a lifetime.

"I-I, I just- uhm.. Look Jimin. I dated Hoseok so I could forget about you because I thought you will never be ready for me," Yoongi explained as I scoffed in disbelief.

"So you use people to forget about others? Hoseok is just a rebound? You broke the promise you made. You said you would wait for me no matter how long it takes.. I trusted your words!!" I shouted as Yoongi looked broken. Min Yoongi, the toughest guy on earth, the most stone-hearted person living, is in front of me, crying.

"N-no that's not what I meant! Jimin, please hear me out! Please!" He sobbed, his minty hair looked as if it had been pulled a lot. "I loved you, fuck, I still do! Hoseok agreed to help me forget about you,  but I didn't think it would be so long! Jiminie, I will break all contacts with Hoseok to have you! I don't give a fuck if I could get killed loving you because I know my heart will never stop loving you," Yoongi cried out.

I could feel my heart aching watching the scene in front of me as Yoongi was reaching out to me. I couldn't help it as I crawled to Yoongi as he latched onto me. I felt Yoongi's arms lace around my face as he tried to kiss me again in the last ten minutes before the door slammed open.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY BOYFRIEND YOU FUCKING PIG!!" Hoseok yelled as he pushed me off of Yoongi, causing me to hit my head on the sink. I whimpered in pain as I fell to the floor. This reminded me of when Taehyung got pushed by Jungkook as I recollected all the painful memories.

"Gay asses aren't allowed in this household, get out!"

"Go away.." 

"You fat pig! You should starve yourself and get a neck, your fat is covering everything!"

"Leave me alone.."

"What the fuck Park Jimin! Is this why everyone hates you? Because you are useless and worthless?"

"PLEASE GO AWAY!" I screamed and held my ears as I shut my ears. My mind was blank as I saw people surrounding me, insulting me in every way as they were physically harassing me. I knew this was all fake, but it seemed so real, it frightened me. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled as I curled myself into a ball, hoping everything will leave. Their voices were loud and clear as I wept against the bathroom floor.

Min Yoongi 민윤기

"JUNG HOSEOK! Let me go!" I yelled and struggled against his grip. Fuck him for being taller and stronger than me.

"Are you brainwashed by that slut? You used to not care about him and suddenly you want to go back to him!" He spat in my face as I wiped off the spit from my cheek.

"Jung Hoseok. You said really hurtful things to Jimin and you will apologise-" I heard a scream coming from the bathroom as I jabbed Hoseok's hip. He flinched and let me go as I quickly ran away to him.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!"  The pink haired boy screamed, his breathing was heavy as his voice was drowned in sobs. I quickly picked up the boy into my lap and started to cradle him as I used to do it to him when he was younger. I heard his breathing get slower, signalling he was calming down as he rested his head against my chest.

"Shh, oppa is here," I hushed as I continued to rock him from side to side. I heard tiny cries coming out of his small mouth as he tried to stop them. I would sing a lullaby to him, but I knew my voice would crack and it would ruin the moment. I looked down at him to see he was looking at me, his thumb was in his mouth. I cooed as I witnessed the sight of the inner baby Jimin come out as it rarely was shown since he thought that his child self wasn't allowed at this age.

"Mochi wants to get a kiss from oppa. Can Mochi get a kiss?" Jimin asked in a baby voice as he looked up at me with his pouty cheeks, his eyes were timid and filled with innocence. When we were younger, Jimin and I would kiss each other to see what it would be like, sadly his parents saw him and kicked him out of his house, causing him to move in with us. His parents were homophobic and yet, even though they kicked Jimin out, insulted him, and what not, he still loved his parents and would always say that his parents also loved him.

"How much do you want a kiss from oppa?" I asked him with a teasing smile as he used his hands to signalize how much he wanted. I decided to give in as he kept whining about how I was too slow. I slowly leaned in, my lips brushing against the corner of his lips before he got impatient. He put both his hands on my cheeks and forced his lips directly on mine. "You have no idea how much I wanted you to make the first move," I muttered as Jimin pulled away, his eyes were slowly closing.

"Mochi is tired. Good night Yoongi oppa," He muttered before falling asleep in my embrace, a dream I've always wished to come true.

"Good night my little precious mochi."

_____

I logged into seeing that this book hit one thousand reads so I quickly made a thank you chapter!!

Ya know, I never thought I'd get so many reads and this fast since this book was just recently made and the account is still brand new compared to my other account. 

I love everyone one of you readers!!!

let me be honest, I have no idea what i want for the plot anymore as I'm just writing what I feel like for now as I had screwed up my planning sheet. I hope the book will be back on track though!!

AGAIN I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU GUYS I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT LIFE BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT~

||This chapter is dedicated to YOUUU by Christy||