018

Kim Taehyung 김태형

Today was a great day. I had a smile plastered on my face, woke up on the right side of the bed, and even got to make a nice breakfast. The real reason why I was so alive and energetic was that today, I would be able to call Jungkook my boyfriend. Well, he's not officially my boyfriend, but I know he'll ask me to be his boyfriend soon.. I hope. I mean, I like him, he likes me, what can go wrong.

I skipped to school humming a tune as I greeted everyone with a big smile as their faces were labeling shock since yesterday I was 'dead' and somehow I'm so happy. I had a small bag as I wanted to give Jungkook something for thanks.

"Where's Jungkook.. hm," I looked around the school, asking random people if they had seen the raven-haired boy, but they all said no. "Jungkookie where are you!" I mewl, cross my arms, and pout. It had suddenly got really quiet as I could hear faint moans coming from a classroom as I slowly approached it.

"Hoseok.. a-aH!" I heard a familiar voice as I peeked inside to see the guy I was looking for. I dropped the bag I was holding while my eyes widened in horror. So we weren't boyfriends and again, my hopes were crushed again. Their eyes snapped to me as I stood there still. Jungkook's eyes were also widened as he quickly threw on a shirt, put on his pants and walked towards me.

"I-It's not what you think.." Jungkook whispers as I kept walking backward. I could feel my lower lip trembling as I took a shaky breath.

"D-Don't talk to m-me ever again," I let out a broken sob before running away as student's eyes were on me. I barged into the classroom I was supposed to go before seeing Jin and Namjoon hyungs being lovey-dovey to each other. "H-hyung," I choked out as their heads whipped to me.

"Oh my god! You poor thing what happened to you?!" Jin asked before cupping my cheeks into his hands as I continued to let out forced sobs. Namjoon and Jin looked at each other before whispering the name of the person who has always been the one who broke me.

"Hey, Jinnie, can I borrow your frying pan?" Namjoon asked Jin, his eyes hardening with eyebrows furrowed.

"Only if you try a guy named Jungkook," Jin replies and continued to hug me. "Okay little one, let's go home. You can stay with us and not go to your house since Jungkook knows where you live, okay? And partly because I want you at our house," Jin explains with a motherly smile as I nod, having no choice. "Explain to me what happened later, okay Tae?"

I nodded again, not wanting to speak for a while, might as well become a selective mute. I wonder if I should tell Yoongi about this... I mean, isn't he showing more affection towards Jimin than Hoseok? I sat in the passenger seat as I looked out the window, it was raining. Great.

"What happened?" Jin says while driving. The atmosphere was peaceful and quiet with the pitter patter of the rain.

"J-Jungkook and Hoseok were do-doing-" My voice was hoarse from crying as I couldn't finish my sentence. Jin got the idea though as his eyes darkened.

"Tae, you should move on. Jungkook doesn't deserve you," Jin says, ruffling my hair as I thought about Jungkook ruffling my hair.

"B-but... I love him!" I confessed and looked down. The door started to get banged on as I got up to open to door until Jin pushed me back down to the seat.

"I'll get the door," Jin says before walking to the door, opening it, then slamming it. He had an angry look on his face so I was curious and peeked out the window to see a familiar boy. I walked to Jin and opened the door again and hugged the latter.

"I love you," I mumbled, with my head against his chest. I could feel Jungkook tense up before relaxing, realizing it was me.

"Tae... he- you can't- I- Ugh, nevermind. Have your moment," Jin sighs in defeat before walking out the door.

"Tae, I'm sorry," Jungkook whispered, his head resting on the top of my head while he leaned into my touch. "I've been so bad to you and I'm sorry. I keep screwing up," Jungkook apologized. "I'm a bad boyfriend, I mean I'm not your boyfriend, but I'd like to be yours. Then again you would probably rejec-" I shut him up with my lips. The kiss was plain and simple, no hair tugging, no lip biting. Just a simple, yet passionate kiss.

"You talk too much, you know that right?" I ask as I departed and sighed in relief, feeling his skin against mine. "I wanted to be mad at you, but I can't. I'm tired of being sad Jungkook. All I want you to do to me is hug me and hold me tight, please don't let me go," I admitted. Jungkook picked me and carried me to the couch while set my head on his lap. "Also, give me an explanation why you were doing that with the horse faced carrot ass head," I demanded softly as Jungkook nods.

"He forced me to and he threatened he would hurt you if I didn't. He also said he would tell my father and I don't want to die yet. I don't want you to get hurt either because I love you," Jungkook explained I took his hand into mine, playing with it.

"I trust you that you are telling me the real story," I told him as he had a faint smile on his face. "Anyways from what you said about how you would like me to be your boyfriend..." His cheeks inflated with red as the color has also reached his ears. "I would like to be yours too," I looked at him with a boxy smile. He lifted me up with his arms and planted his lips onto mine.

"I love you."

_____

I really keep screwing the plot up this CHAPTER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE REALLY REALLY SAD but I gave up bc I was tired of getting heartaches while writing WHILE I'm reading some fanfictions and getting heartaches too

I hope this helped your fluffy hearts WHO CANT HANDLE MUCH ANGST :COUGH: Jin :COUGH: Kaleil :COUGH:

okee thats all I have to say byebye~

||This chapter was generated by Christy||