017 [M]

Kim Taehyung 김태형

I felt bad as Jungkook kept giving me all these cute gifts and messages, yet I haven't talked to him and kept ignoring him. Jungkook also doesn't know that I've been keeping the sticky notes and pasted them into a wall, weirdly enough the sticky notes formed a 'J' shape. I felt an urge to run up to him and thank him for everything and I decided to give into that urge.

"Jeon Jungkook!" I shout as I saw the raven-haired boy walk through the hallways. He turned around as his eyes lit up.

"Hi Taehyung," He says and hugs me which made me jump from the sudden contact.

"Thank you for everything. I've been ignoring you for so long because I had a thing for holding grudges. Everything reminds me of you... what does this mean?" I ask him as he had a teasing smile on.

"It means this," He cuts me off with a kiss as he carried me into a classroom and laid me on the teacher's desk.

"Jungkook I-" I tried to say but was cut off.

"No, you don't need to say anything more. I know I have been an asshole to you since the first day we met. I didn't realize the effect it had on you until now. I feel so stupid for ignoring your feelings, you've been the only person in my life who has made me feel happy... And I blew it. I felt like such an idiot." He said quickly, gazing into my eyes.

"I love you Jungkook," I said before pulling him closer and resuming the kiss.

That's all Jungkook wanted to hear, cause' he really did love Taehyung too.

He pulled his hand from my waist and cupped my cheek. The warmth of his hand was like no other, and despite being in a cold room, I felt like I was wrapped in 1,000 blankets. His touch was gentle, making sure I was comfortable in the position I was currently in.

Jungkook pulled away and slowly placed tiny kisses trailing down to my collarbone where he lingered there. I shivered at his warm breath against my cold skin. I exhaled sharply at the sensation and tilted my head to the side slightly allowing Jungkook more access. You could feel his bunny grin as he nibbled at the skin, surely leaving marks I won't be able to hide. I didn't care though. Despite all I've been through, I wanted this. I wanted him.

Jungkook sits me up slightly and breaks the contact of his mouth on my collarbone, sinking to his knees and palming my dick.

"We aren't exactly in a great place for this, so we will have to be quiet." Jungkook said lowly. "I can't promise anything." I said, playfully. This was going to get me in a lot of trouble.

Jungkook unzipped my pants and pulled my boxers and pants down just enough to expose my lower region. He grabbed the base of my cock and moved his hand up, around and down in one single motion, setting a slow, but steady pace. He sampled it with a few licks before he used his thumb to rub the tip lightly, smearing the precum around. His reddened lips separated and took it all in.

I tilted my head back with the sensation letting out a low, barely-there groan. Jungkook hummed at the sound and started swirling his tongue around, hollowing his cheeks and bobbing his head. The slow pace started to pick up as he got more comfortable. I put my hand on the back of Jungkook's head playing with his hair, tugging it lightly. He let out a small noise in response to the tug.

I know what you want, I know what you need, show me what you came for.

His hands and lips in combination with the warm moisture of his mouth were surely going to be the end of me. He took my cock out of his mouth and blew on the tip before putting it back in and working his tongue and hands around in the opposite direction, but with the same motion. I let out a small, but loud enough moan at the action, tilting my head forward making lazy eye contact, my hand still wrapped in his soft hair.

There's only one thing you got to do for me, just promise not to stop when I say so.

Jungkook's eyes were hazy but still beautiful. I could stare at him for countless hours and never get sick of the view. In the empty classroom, only lit by the sun coming through the windows, all you could hear were soft groans and lip-smacking.

It was blissful, and scandalous at the same time and that gave us a certain kind of feeling that couldn't be replaced. The feeling of knowing what you're doing is oh-so-wrong, but it feels too good to care. Especially with the person you love.

The only thing I cared about was right in front of me, looking gorgeous on his knees with his pink cheeks and reddened lips. Jungkook began to take more in, slowly swallowing around my cock. It was a sudden action that sent electricity up my spine and brought me closer to my climax.

"Fuck, Kook, I'm so close. Please-" I said in between heavy breaths, Gripping my hand tighter in his hair.

Jungkook worked faster and harder around my cock until I came. Jungkook pulled away and opened his mouth to show the cum that was on his tongue before swallowing it and standing back up, and helping me with my pants. He leaned over and kissed me, this time with both hands cupping my cheeks. He was gentle this time, and I wanted nothing more than to melt into his arms.

"I love you, Taehyung. I've loved you since the very first time I saw you," Jungkook said. "And I don't think I ever want to stop loving you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself closer to his chest to continue the kiss. 

~[A/N] Renee
Dev ft Fabolous - Kiss My Lips (DJ Kue Remix) is what I was listening to when writing this~

So yeah, I'm really angry at myself for this, but I'm such a sappy person I just couldn't help it. I hope you liked this chapter. I kinda just went with the flow. Christy has more things to throw at you guys still with this book and her many others. So have fun with this while you can, lol. 

Christy is terrible https://i.imgur.com/45dR8zM.png

Anyways, I also have a separate story I am working on in my free time... It's called Sports Bikes and Flower Shops where Tae is a florist and Kookie races sport bikes and it's going to be really fluffy with eventual smut, but I tend to walk on the wild side of things and do things Christy wouldn't do because she doesn't like to hurt people like I do >:). However, it will be funny and stuff along the way. Have fun kiddos.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/124885140-sports-bikes-and-flower-shops-vkook