Special Chapter

Hello it doesn't matter if you read this or not, it's just a side story c;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEON JUNGKOOK!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! <3333 Hearteu for you and you and you~

Jeon Jungkook 전정국

I woke up due to the bumpy ride. Wait.. ride? I panicked as I couldn't see anything as there was a cloth around my eyes, my hands were tied by a rope. What the fuck?! I tried to scream as it was muffled.

"Shut up!" A rough voice came from farther up of the vehicle I was now riding. His voice was husky and deeper than excepted. I whimpered as soon as his voice boomed from the front. "Oh, look at that, the tough guy of the high school is now whimpering, pathetic!" Soon the ride stopped and I felt myself being pulled out of the trunk.

I felt hands going behind me to untie my wrists. As soon as they were free I started to punch the air and try to hit my kidnapper. I felt my fist hit something and it whimpered.

"What the hell Jungkook!" A scream came as someone tried to remove the blind fold. I looked down to see Taehyung on the floor, holding his cheek. I turned around to see the rest of my friends.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Taetae!" I quickly ran up to the boy who was on the verge of tears. I picked him up and put him on my lap and rocked him like a baby.

"Happy birthday Jungkook!" He smiled and giggled a bit. How can he remain so calm and cute during this situation? I just punched him. I wiped away a tear that was in the corner of his eye and leaned down to kiss him. He smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around the back of my head.

I have later pulled away from the kiss with Tae as Jin Hyung pulled my ear and I closed my eyes ready for a lecture.

"Jeon Jeongguk," He stated with a hard tone. The scariest part is that he used my real name, it had chills run down my spine. "How are you punch OUR Taehyung?!" Jin demanded, letting go of my ear and held my collar up, ready to punch me.

"Wait wait! Jin Hyung!" Taehyung quickly got up and stood between Jin's fist and I and did aegyo to convince the older not to punch me. Damn, he was cute as hell. "It's his birthday! He shouldn't be getting hurt! Please let him go!~" He made his eyes droopy, his bottom lip sticking out and wrapped both his hands together and put it against his cheek.

"Fine, but next time he won't get away with anything," Huffed Jin as he walked over to Namjoon's side and hugged him. After the moment, I looked around where we were. The scenery was beautiful as the rising sun was contrasting beautifully against the water.

"Woah," I murmured, looking at the trees decorated with fairy lights, a waterfall gushing down the cliff. Currently, we were below the waterfall. I looked at everyone and my eyes stopped at Taehyung. I ran up to him and pulled him into a hug. His scent was like cherry blossoms as a tear slipped out of my eye due to the overwhelming feelings I had.

"Thank you so much!" I whispered into his ear as he pats my back. The members in the back were cooing at the sight they were witnessing. I pulled him into a kiss as I heard Jimin groan in disgust as the others who were taken squealed in excitement. The kiss was simple, no tongue, and not aggressive. The kiss was instead filled with emotion and passion for one another, expressing our love towards each other.

"I love you, Kim Taehyung," I whispered in a tone that was barely audible. My cheeks turning red from the other guys taking pictures.

"I love you more, Jeon Jungkook," He giggled and poked my cheek, making it turn redder than it already was.

"I love you most."

_____

Hello everyone~ This is a special chapter that has nothing to do with the main story. Basically, just a special since it's Jungkook's birthday~ I hope you guys enjoy this short part^^ The main story's next chapter will be updated soon!

Oh also, would you guys like a story that is like Cinderella, but like a totally different plot that is barely like it but in some elements it is like Cinderella? Okay I'm confusing you guys I think. #HappyJungkookDay

||This part was manufactured by Christy|| 

lol I'm trying to find ways to say "made by" etc. okay bye!