014

Kim Taehyung 김태형

My days have started to become normal again as I was going back to school. The only weird part was that Jungkook wasn't bothering me and it felt quite off. I saw Jimin and ran up to him and attacked him with a hug as I didn't see him after he left for the bathroom.

"JIMINIE!" I screamed at the latter.

"TAEHYUNGIE!" He screamed back with the equal amount of joy and hugged me tightly.

"YOONGI!" I heard from the behind and turned to see Yoongi there. He pushed me off of Jimin and back hugged him as I tilted my head in confusion.

"Yoongi aren't you dating Hoseok?" I asked as I eyed the two suspiciously.

"Yes," He answered bluntly and buried his face into the crook of Jimin's neck.

"But you are hugging Jimin..?" I questioned Yoongi.

"Yes," He lifted his head to answer before lowering his head again and kissed Jimin's neck.

"Why?!" I interrogated, hoping to get a better answer than a simple "yes."

"Yes- I mean because why not?" He questions and shrugged as I looked at him with the same confusion I had when they started hugging. Yoongi didn't stop hugging though as he seemed like he was hugging tighter. "My Jiminie. Only mine."

"What if Hoseok sees you? Wouldn't he freak out?" I asked the pair as they seemed like they didn't have any care in the world as long as they had each other.

"Yes."

"Soo.. why aren't you separating?" I questioned again as I grew annoyed with all the short and blunt answers.

"Why do I have to?" Yoongi asked before looking up, took Jimin's wrist and dragged him to god knows where. I looked around and spotted a familiar raven-haired guy and sprinted towards his direction.

"Jeon Jungkook!" I say to him feeling annoyed as I didn't see him the whole morning. I knew it was a bad idea to approach or even call out to him, but I decided to do it anyways as I felt that we needed to have a talk.

"Go away," He said coldly and he kept walking. I walked in front of him and crossed my arms. "Move," He commands, but I held my ground. He starts to get angry as he then pushed me against the wall, but I looked monotonous.

"Jungkook, we need to have a talk," I say to him, trying to seem bold while in the inside, I was panicking.

"We don't need to talk, now leave me alone before I knock you out," Jungkook roared before pushing me away. I continued to follow him as he wouldn't stop to turn around and look at me. I got impatient with the latter and pulled his arm, pushed him into an empty classroom before locking the door.

"Jungkook, listen to me!" I say as I was about to say something really stupid. Thank god the classroom is dark. "Jungkook, I don't know how to say this but I like you!" I gasped out feeling a bit of relief until I heard a little 'tsk.' "And I just wanted to let you know that I do so you don't hurt me nor look at anyone else," I say honestly as I couldn't see his reaction since it was dark.

"I don't know why I like you, but I just do and I hate myself for having feelings for you. I know that these feelings that I'm experiencing aren't good for me as all you would do to them is throw them away as if they were just a messed up drawing," I say as I didn't dare to turn around to see Jungkook's reaction.

"You are correct as I don't feel anything towards you. It's funny how you still like me, you're so pathetic," I heard Jungkook spat as I could feel my heart being toyed around. "I can explain the reasons to you, but I can't understand it for you. I mean, I can try so why don't I tell you the reasons why I dislike you. So, you are too clingy, you are weak, you are too stubborn like holy shit, you are dumb as fuck, innocent, slut, a man whore, and a hoe. There's more, but I don't want to waste my time on useless people," Jungkook spats as my confidence dropped down.

I start to get lost in a train of thoughts. Maybe I am too clingy and does Jimin get annoyed since I'm always bugging him? I guess I'm weak, I mean I always cry. I am stubborn, but only for a good reason.. right? I'm dumb.. that's true I get horrible grades and I'm very innocent in society. I mean I think I'm a slut whatever since I literally slept with two guys within a month.

I looked at Jungkook with sad eyes before nodding, unlocking the door, and walked out feeling spiritless. Fuck Taehyung! Stop crying you weak shit! I yelled at myself in my head. I quickly ran into the bathroom, locking myself inside a stall and slid down the door with my back against it.

"I should stop being whatever Jungkook told me I was then. Maybe that will make him like me," I smiled at the thought of being able to be in Jungkook's arm without a worry, but tears were still streaming down my eyes. "That will make me happy.."

_____

Shorter by 100 words sorry ;; I wanted to make a quick update lolol

My teacher requested me to show her one of my books I've written since I would tell her about it. BASICALLY, IM NOT GOING TO SHOW TWO FACED BC OF ALL THE MATURE SCENES SO IDK WHAT TO DO

I might just give her Cinderella, edit all the inappropriate language and what not.

Anyways today was a weird day as this guy kept annoying me smfh I made a Korean guy friend and he gave me a Korean name so apparently my name is 임민지 (Im Minji) (Lim Minji) so yee that was pretty cool. He is the only person who actually had a full conversation before he had to go bc he was busy

I hoped you enjoyed the chapter. I had lots of heartaches making the past couple chapters Idk why

tell me if your heart ached I want to know lol YOU GUYS NEVER TELL ME ;-;-;-;

oke that's all bye bye o/

||This chapter was organized by Christy||