009 [M]

Kim Taehyung 김태형

"Another shot of Vodka!" I slurred as I asked for the fourth shot of tonight. The music was blaring from the speakers as people were dancing and grinding against each other. I know I'm only seventeen, (A/N: YOU ARE LEGAL TO DRINK WHEN YOU ARE TWENTY [Korean Age] IN SOUTH KOREA (OH AND ALL THE CARATS READING THIS WILL UNDERSTAND THIS c;) but I got a fake ID. I feel really depressed at the moment as thoughts kept flying back to my head. I couldn't stop thinking about the other day, with Jungkook.

Flashback

"Oh, hey Jungkook! Are you feeling better after earlier today?" I asked, my voice was laced with worry as his expression went a bit soft before turning cold again. He turned around to walk away, but I grabbed his hand before he could continue walking.

"Let go," He replied bluntly, his voice was filled with coldness. He tried to get out of my grip, but I held tighter. Surprisingly his arm was still in my grip, I mean he would probably be able to take it out without trying, I guess he's going a bit soft on me.

"Jungkook, what am I to you? When we make-up, you always become an ice sculpture when we talk next and it's just me you're doing this too," I don't know what I did, I literally went home and showed up to school the next day to see Jungkook hating me.

"You want to know what you are to me? You are just a game and I'm a player, and if I don't want you I can just break you, you're so easy Taehyung," Jungkook spat. I saw his eyes flicker with emotion before quickly turning around. He left me speechless, my heart felt like it was ripped into a billion of pieces. I quickly ran the opposite direction of him, my eyes blurred with tears.

End of Flashback

"Why is life so hard!" I sobbed as I chugged another glass that was prepared for me. I looked up to see the bartender looking at me worriedly as I gave another motion for him to give me another shot. I am not able to consume much alcohol, but I want to drink to forget. Forget all the bad memories of him. I rested crossed my arms and put them on the table as I rested my head on my arms. Jungkook shouldn't have so much effect on me, this isn't fair, he's winning.

"Hey cutie," I looked up to who was the one who spoke to me. All I saw was a blurred figure as I couldn't make out the face of the stranger. From the stranger's voice, I could hear it was a guy and not a girl, his voice was pretty husky. He pulled and dragged me into a room, locking the door with the light dimmed.

[18+] BELOW - Christy can't write this so I'll take over -Renee c;

"What..? Where am I?" I asked, speech a little slurred. 

The mysterious man pulled me closer and whispered in my ear, "You'll be in heaven soon sweetheart.." The man said, with the smell of alcohol on his breath. He roughly grabbed my arm and pulled me on this couch on the side of the room. "Sit, let's have fun," He devilishly smiled, patting his lap.

"I don't think I should b-be here.." I stumbled on my words, pulling away lightly. "It's too dangerous to go out there alone, you should stay here with me, we will have fun," The man grabbed the collar of my shirt pulling me across into him. He frowned and looked at my shirt.

"This serves me no good.. remove your shirt, cutie," The man tugging at my collar. His words were like honey, smooth and delicious. I can't tell if it's the alcohol or him, but I have a craving.. to be loved. I sat up and unbuttoned my shirt obeying like an idiot. The man puts his hands on my chest feeling my cold skin. His hands were warm and comforting, but unfamiliar. I shivered at his touch. 

The man took both his hands and put them on opposite sides of my face, holding it and pulling me closer. He studied my face, I couldn't focus correctly on his, but I tried to maintain eye contact as much as I could. "You're so beautiful Tae. I want to ruin you," The man chuckled as he met his lips with mine. As our lips synchronized, it seemed so familiar, I couldn't help but think of Jungkook. That night... I was so stupid for thinking he loved me. He used me. 

"Sweetheart, whats wrong?" The man in front of me asked, pulling away and stroking my face. "I-It's nothing.." I trailed off. "Stop worrying, you'll feel like royalty tonight, you're my prince," he said. The man removed his belt and threw it on the ground next to my shirt. He then unbuttoned his pants and slid them off in an almost smooth motion. He wasn't wearing anything underneath. "Give me all you've got..." the man said as he grabbed me and pulled me close once again but this time with his hand on my thigh.

He helped me remove my pants and underwear as I was pulled back into his lap. " I want all of you tonight. Got it, cutie?" He ordered. I nodded my head and he leaned in to kiss me again. The kiss was slow and started a war with our mouths. He broke away hungrily and moved to my neck, letting out small warm breaths that sparked chills down my spine. He picked my shoulder and started sucking on my skin. He started nibbling and just then I let out a soft moan. He pulled away and massaged the spot on my neck while looking at me lustfully. 

He pushed me down on my knees and forced himself inside my mouth. I grabbed his dick and moved my hand up and down his shaft in circular motions along with my tongue. He tilted his head back and let out a long drawn out moan. "Taehyung~," He said trying to catch his breath. "You're doing so good. But I need you, now." He pulled out and stood me back up to sit on top of him. This position was familiar. Jungkook...

He put his fingers in my mouth and used the saliva to massage my hole. "I'm gonna feel you from the inside Tae. You'd like that don't you?" the man said. "Mm-Y-es," I said in between breaths. "Good. Me too." He whispered. He grabbed his dick and forced himself inside of me. He exhaled deeply and I let out a louder moan, it hurt a little but I didn't mind as much. He smirked and thrusts into me, who was on top of him. I grabbed onto his shoulder and tilted my head down slightly, breathing heavily.

I let out a small moan with every thrust he made into me. The only sounds that were being made were the sounds of skin against skin and raspy moans. "Fuck Tae, I'm gonna cum." he spat as he thrusts harder into me. Our moans became in sync as he released his cum inside of me. He pulled out and grabbed my face and connected our lips in a brief, rough kiss. "I'm not done with you yet," he said in my ear. He pushed me onto the couch so I was on my back. He grabbed my dick and moved his hand up and down massaging the tip with his tongue. 

I gripped the couch tightly and leaned my head back in a long and drawn out moan. It was like he was playing with me. This has been what I have been craving for so long. Jungkook never cared, he used me. I was so stupid to think he cared. "You've been good, sweetheart." the man said, "here's your reward." He then moved his mouth all the way down and sucked slowly as he came back up, working his tongue in every way he could. "I-m gonna-" I was a stuttering, frustrated mess. I let out one last moan before I came on the couch. 

"You're a good boy, Tae. Has anyone told you that?" He questioned as he wiped my cum off the couch with tissues nearby. Yes, someone who I thought loved me. "I love you Jungkook," I mumbled as I drifted off to sleep in the club's room. I'd probably get kicked out, who knows.

"By the way, the names BamBam," He smirked as it was the last thing I heard before sleep took over.

_____
Your thighs were made for cheeks to graze~ My lips, your poison, they bring you to your knees.

I was listening to Asking Alexandria - "Not the American Average" and their cover of "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails while writing this. mmm

Alright I know you all have been very impatient with me updating but I have had a hurricane literally thrown at me by the ocean also my power went out for a week, it was terrible. Anyways, the school week is over and I have gotten time to write. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. >:D Alright, now I need to dip out to study for my Japanese test tomorrow. Remeber to eat 3 good meals a day and do ur work .. xoxoxo

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 500 READS WE LOVE YOU !! Seriously, the support for this story has been so immense and in such a short time too. Christy and I thank you from the bottom of our aching hearts! <3

Aching because of Love yourself: Her ---> Yolo yolo yolo yo anyone?