010

Kim Taehyung 김태형

"What the hell?" I groaned as I woke up to lots of pain in my head. I looked around and the room was unfamiliar as I looked to see a shirtless body next to me. I quickly looked down to see if I was undressed, thankfully I was in clothes I wore last nigh-"HOLY SHIT!"

"It's early, go to sleep Taehyung," The voice called out and I immediately thought Jungkook might've kidnapped me.

"WHAT THE HELL JEON JUNGKOOK- Oh, WAIT!" I screeched and jumped out of bed. "Who the fuck are you! Oh mY GOD! Jin Hyung is going to kill me!" I sobbed out as the body rolled over and faced me. He looked familiar, but I didn't know where I've seen it before.

"If you didn't hear me last night, my name is BamBam and I'm your new fuck buddy so enjoy your time with me," He smirked as my eyes widened in horror.

"What.. no.. please don't do this," I pouted as BamBam just chuckled. I'm getting bad vibes from him, but I hope he has good intentions. I was always taught by my grandmother to always give people chances.

"I'll be your friend at school okay? I was just joking about the fuck buddy though we did do it last night. Not gonna lie, you were great," He says as I reddened in embarrassment. 

"Drive me home, I need to prepare for school," I muttered as I felt sore in my lower region. Bambam nodded and didn't reject thankfully and got himself ready and drove me to my dorm. I opened the door as I saw Jimin's face lit up and tackled me into a hug.

"WHAT THE HELL TAEHYUNG! WHERE WERE YOU OH MY JISOOS!" He screamed and clung onto me for dear life. My head had stopped hurting thanks to Bambam's pain killers.

"I don't want to talk about it, anyways this is Bambam, he's my new friend. Bambam this is Jiminie my best best best best friend!" I introduced each other as they shook each other's hands.

"Haven't I seen you from somewhere?" Jimin asked the guy in front of him as Bambam's face scrunched in worriedness. "From school!" Jimin answered as Bambam signed in relief. I wonder what that's for.

"I'll see you at school?" Bambam nodded as I closed the door in his face after he said a quick bye. I breathed out in relief as Jimin tilted his head in confusion. He might've gotten that habit from me, who knows.

"What happened last night, explain," Jimin demanded as I signed in defeat as I couldn't argue back or else he would burn all my Gucci products, not that I had many.

"Jungkook mean, me club, club mean drunk, Bambam Taehyung sex," I explained briefly and it would be surprising if Jimin understood what I was saying.

"WHAT THE HELL TAEHYUNG! What did Jungkook say I'm going to tell Yoongi and Namjoon hyung!" Jimin says angrily. So Jimin does understand me and that's great I guess. I mean that's how you would know if someone is your 'best best best best' friend.

"Oh nothing much, it's nothing," I answered as I didn't want Jungkook getting beaten up. Am I too nice for my own good? I don't want Jungkook to be hurt as I care about him even if he's done so many bad things to me. Ah, I'm getting hurt just for liking him. Wait- I don't like him I hate him!! It's totally just a side effect of getting a headache where you think random things.

"Taehyung. I know you too well to let you get away for that. I know that if someone hurts you, you wouldn't go to a club and drink while you're underage!" Jimin scolded and smacked the back of my head as I started to feel guilty. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes.

"It hurts so much Jiminie!" I sobbed as I remembered all the words Jungkook has ever said to me. I felt Jimin hugging me and patted my head as I continued to sob into his chest. "Why is he so mean to me? All I have done was be nice to him!" My heart started to ache as this wasn't a natural thing that would happen when I was sad.

"Shh, Taehyung let it all out, I'll be here," Jimin says and tried to comfort me by rocking me in his arms. It slightly worked though so I didn't feel that sad.

"I hate him for making me feel so weak and vulnerable! But I still like him!" I cried out and held my chest. I didn't know why I was making such a big deal about this. I should be used to this since he does it too much and it's not even a good thing to get used to. "I hate love! I hate relationships! This is the main reason I hate them because, in the end, you'll only be left heartbroken!"

"I know Taehyung," Jimin admitted as I looked up to him as his eyes were also glossy. "I hate love too because the guy I have liked for, for more than seven years is dating my best friend," He whispered. I hugged Jimin back as the both of us kept crying out in pain and sorrow. "I HATE YOU MIN YOONGI!" He screamed out as he buried his head in my shoulder. "When I see you like this Taehyung, you are only reminding me of my past self when I was heartbroken by Yoongi," Jimin confessed as his voice was mumbled since his head was against my shoulder. "I just want to erase anything I've done with him and erase his existence from my mind, but I can't since he's occupying my mind every second."

"It must have been so hard for you. Your seven-year crush.. how are you so strong to deal with this?" I asked Jimin as he showed me a sad smile. This wasn't the Jimin I've known. This Jimin seemed more real than the smiley all happy one. His walls were all down.

"I'm not strong. I'm weak, Taehyung. I had locked myself in a room for a full week and didn't come out unless I had to use the restroom. I was a mess and that mess was created by Yoongi. I had starved myself because I thought I wasn't good enough for people or like I wasn't great. I was living in Hoseok's shadow and tried to be like him. I tried to be happy, but I couldn't because I know that once I'm broken, I can't be fixed unless it's by the person who broke me which is impossible." Jimin admitted.

I didn't know what to think. All of this time that we've been together, all the times he's laughed or been happy.. was that all just a lie?

"I hate myself Taehyung."

_____

I just noticed we got 600 views now :D that's 100 views in like 24 hours I'm so proud of YOU GUYS reading.

SHOUTOUT OF THE CHAPTER GOES TO: YOU. thank you for reading and not being a silent reader (TO THOSE WHO COMMENT AND VOTE I LOVE YOU GUYS! HEARTEU FOR YOU AND YOU AND YOU)

lolol did you miss me ;;? Because I missed you guysss and I'm happy to be able to write to you guys ;33

SOoOOOOOoOOOo hows your dayy?~ Mine was boRING besides the pizza we ordered lolol.

Anyways, sorry for the very sad update after you guys had given me like 100 views in 24 hours I'll make a fluffy chapter soon but atm its the sad period. Tell me if your heartaches in some sort of way or if you cried during this chapter bc if u did that means that its a great story lolol 

I'm not great at making angst so I'm not sure ;-;

How do you guys like the new cover ;33 tell us about it^^

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYING YOUR LIFE AS I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU READING THIS RIGHT NOW AND I ENJOY WRITING TO YOU GUYS

||This chapter was produced by Christy||