023

Kim Taehyung 김태형

"Ith that..." Jimin starts. His lisps always came out when he was with Yoongi these days or when he was scared.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi finished as the four of them turns around and looked at us with priceless expressions.

"What?" Everyone repeats at the same time as they looked at us, their eyes wide. I gave a small chuckle along with a gentle smile.

"Taehyung?" Jin asks as he walked up to me. He was just about to reach to touch my purely white wing when I quickly teleported him away and into Namjoon's arms.

"D-Don't touch them! You'll get zapped or burnt because you're human!" I told him as Jin quickly nods as I felt a touch on my wings from Jungkook. My knees felt weak as I collapsed onto the floor.

"K-KOOKIE STOP!" I yell before flicking him on the same part he did, causing him to gasp and fall face flat on the floor. "Revenge," I laugh before I got on top of him and start to rub his wings furiously while he yelped.

"You should know you should never mess with Satan," Jungkook groans before flipping me over as the fire grew out of his hand.

"Oh, shit waddup," Yoongi piped as Jimin was clinging onto him for dear life. By this time, the fire alarm was raging loudly as I think the neighbors were running away.

"Jiminie ith thcared, oppa," Jimin quavered in third person perspective. Yoongi rubs Jimin's arms and pets his hair whilst Jimin leaned against his touch, sighing in satisfaction.

"You know you won't hurt me," I bubbled as Jungkook's fire decreased until it shaped into a rose. I squeak in delight as Jungkook places the rose inside my hair.

"You know me too well, baby," Jungkook cooed and flicked my nose, causing me to let out a sneeze. By this time, I was being cradled by Jungkook as the boys gushed at the sight. "The rose and you next to each other reminds me of something I had given you, do you remember, Tae?" Jungkook asks as he peppered my cheeks with kisses.

"Of course," I told him before summoning the drawing and used telekinesis to bring it to us. He looked to the drawing and back to me.

"Accurate," Jungkook mentions before snapping his finger which sent the precious drawing away.

"I love you, Jeon Jungkook," I divulged as I suddenly felt the power along with pain as soon as I mumbled those words.

"I love you too, Kim Taehyung," I saw him wince in pain as soon as he replied to me. I felt lips planted to mine as I felt lots of pain as I could see Jungkook was in pain too. I let out a scream as I could feel excruciating pain run through my veins.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!" Namjoon gulped. Namjoon tried to walk to us but as soon as he got a close enough to us, he flew back. He hit the wall with the force of the barrier around us which caused a dent to be made in the wall. Luckily from the abilities I've gained from the past few hours, he didn't get hurt. "How the hell am I alive?" Namjoon puzzled. "Am I human? Jin grab the knife and poke me with it!" Namjoon orders.

"You dumbass, of course you're human. I would even dare to hurt your precious skin you cutie," Jin walks over to Namjoon and kisses his cheeks. Soon the pain was over as I peeled my eyes open, there was a ring of fire with white flower petals around us.

"K-Kookie.. what happened?" I wondered as I looked at Jungkook. I looked at everyone around us. Jimin was clinging with Yoongi as the two stared at us while Namjoon and Jin were against the wall with a newly made dent.

"I-I don't know, but I feel so powerful at the moment and new," Jungkook answers before standing up, dragging me along with him. "I feel changed, but I can't pinpoint it," Jungkook continues as I tilt my head. Jungkook's tail was swinging around as he kept thinking while I was brushing my fluffy wings.

"Let's not think too much about it," I told him before poking him in the chest. He yelps out loud, holding his chest in pain.

"Is there something on your chest? It might be the reason you feel off," I theorized as Jungkook shrunk down his wings and pulled off his shirt. "THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE AND THIS BODY BELONGS TO MY EYES!" I yell before teleporting us to his room. I saw that there was a newly made mark as I traced it. "There are a halo and a demon's tail.. the mark is also white," I told him while I continued to press on it.

"Do you have one?" Jungkook queried before taking off my shirt. I squealed as he stared at my chest before poking something which made me squeak in surprise. "There's also a halo, a demon's tail, but this mark is red. Maybe my mark is white because it signalizes I'm claimed by an angel and contrariwise," Jungkook hypothesized.

"Yoongi Hyung, that's tho cool," I heard from outside of the door. I could easily tell it's Jimin from his lisp and him calling Yoongi. "Jiminie wantth cool thingth," Jimin whines.

"Hush baby, your lisp is getting so much," Yoongi hush as I heard Jimin let out a puppy like whimper.

"Jiminie ith thorry, oppa," Jimin apologizes. The two of us teleported in front of the door as it got super silent and opened the door quickly. The four guys who had their ears against the door fell into the room, face flat. "Jiminie'th face hurtth," Jimin whines as he clung onto Yoongi.

"What did I do to deserve you," Yoongi groans before attacking Jimin's face with kisses. "Your lisp can get annoying, but it can also get very cute," Yoongi grumbles while carrying Jimin down the stairs.

"Aren't they adorable with their kissing," We heard Namjoon and Jin whispering to each other thanks to our super cool hearing... shit. I changed the tone into my voice to make it echoy and soft.

"You guys should kiss too!" I say to them as they turned around, but before they turned we already teleported down the stairs.

"Fuck them and their magical demonic powers," Namjoon grumbled.

_____

Hope that was cute enough TuT ^^

;;

anywaysssss, would wing sex be an enjoyable thing to read lolol like taekook + wings 

I think it would be very different bc I don't think I've ever heard such thing LOL

ya know how in hybrid stories where there are tails? yeah but with wings

I dunno man ;;;

I also noticed that we got 400+ more reads since the last time I checked which was yesterday lol

that's all for today lol

have a nice day~

||This chapter is displayed by Christy||