020

Kim Taehyung 김태형

At the moment, I was in the infirmary with Jungkook and Hoseok. Hoseok was in a different room while Jungkook and I were in the same room with me lying on the bed provided by the school.

"Kookie.. lie down next to me," I mumbled and patted the side next to me. Jungkook looked hesitant because he wasn't the one hurt and he didn't want to hurt me. "Please?" I begged him, my bottom lip trembling a bit.

"Fine," He whispered, giving a kiss to my head and laid down on the edge. I stared at him while he stared at me as I pulled him closer to me with my nonbroken hand and the both of us cuddled.

"Holy shit," Yoongi swore as he came into the infirmary, his arm hooked around Jimin's waist as the Namjin couple came in.

"My dearest child! Who did this to you?" Jin asks as he came up to me and caressed my cheek like how a loving mother would do.

"Hoseok," I mumbled the name as everyone's eyes darkened when his name was mentioned in the conversation.

"Where is the hoe?" Namjoon asked, his fists clenched. Out of the four people that just entered, Yoongi looked the scariest.

"Beaten up by Jungkook," I answered as Jungkook sheepishly smiles, getting ready for the next lecture provided by Jin.

"That's my boy! See, his father raised him so well in how he should protect his baby," Namjoon compliments, patting Jungkook's shoulder.

"Jisoos, I thought I was going to get yelled at with another ten hours of lecturing," Jungkook breathes out a sigh of relief.

"I was going to, but Namjoon talked first. Thank Namjoon for not having to deal with another 'ten hours of lecturing,'" Jin sarcastically says. I then remembered how I should tell Yoongi about Hoseok cheating on him.

"Oh uh... Yoongi Hyung? I saw Hoseok getting frickle frackled by someone. In other words, he's cheating on you," I told him. I was pretty sure that the walls were so thin that Hoseok could hear us because Yoongi raised his voice for Hoseok to hear.

"Oh, that's great! I was going to break up with him anyways. Not like I cared! I only love one person and that is Park Jimin," Yoongi says before giving Jimin's red cheek a peck. "Happy birthday baby," Yoongi whispered as Jimin blushed fifty shades darker.

"But we aren't real.. you never asked me out," Jimin pouted and looked at Yoongi with puppy dog eyes.

"Well then. I, Min Yoongi, asks Park Jimin if he wants to be my boyfriend," Yoongi says as he leans in to kiss Jimin's pouty lips. Jimin squeals in happiness as he nods.

"This is a great birthday present," Jimin cheers and hugs Yoongi.

"Awww look at them," The rest of us gushed at the couple.

_____

Jung Hoseok 정호석

I clench my fist as I saw my ex-boyfriend hugging his new boyfriend. That little bitch. I thought as I peeped through the window. I pulled out my phone to call the person Jungkook fears the most, his dad.

"Hello? Mr.Jeon? I found him," I mutter in the phone, glaring at the three couples in front of me. I heard Mr.Jeon chuckle a bit.

"Great. Now tell me, what is he doing now?" He asked as I chuckled darkly, saying the next few words that would ruin Jungkook's life.

"With his dearest boyfriend. The complete opposite of how you raised him, sir," I say as I heard a big bang on the other side.

"Sorry, I was just testing out my new gun," Mr.Jeon's voice was filled with anger and I wouldn't be surprised if he murders someones right now. "Gay people.. pathetic. Jungkook being the lousy son I actually had faith in.. more pathetic," He continues. His voice was so cold that I had chills run down my spine. "So tell me, what does his boyfriend look like."

"Cute, innocent, very puppy like," I answer, observing Taehyung head to toe. "Small, feminine, basically a baby," I continue.

"Seems like my son's type," Mr.Jeon chuckles into the phone. His voice wasn't filled with happiness nor amusement. It sounded plain cold and dark. "How does my son look and act like?" He asks as I start to observe Jungkook.

"He looks very manly and scary. He's a beast and very intimidating, dominant too. He almost killed me today," I mutter as I heard Mr.Jeon clap.

"Now that's the part I wanted him to have. He'll be a great opponent then," I heard him say. I widened my eyes at his last words. This means war..?

"What are you planning to do, sir?" I ask him, afraid of having to take part if we had a war against Jungkook himself.

"Kill the man, erase his existence. Capture Taehyung and his friends, use them as slaves," Mr.Jeon answers. "It'll be easy since it's just Jungkook versus the gang, you, and I. I almost fainted when he mentioned my name. If he mentions the "gang" that means that the world of mine is ending.

"The same thing you did to your ex-wife?" I question him as he laughs, his voice sounding dark. I recall the memories I had with him. When I was forced to shoot his wife.

"Of course, the same punishments, same way of dying. Slow and painful. Who told her to send me to prison with her cop friends. She should know I would break out. She's such a bad cop," Mr.Jeon laughs. 

"Is there anything else you want to know?" I question. I watched the six people talk with lots of happiness as they were doing really cheesy things couples would do.

"That's it. Tomorrow, we'll start our project to kill Jungkook," Mr.Jeon says before hanging up the phone call without a bye.

"The happiest is always hiding something," I chuckle with a dark smile. I started to laugh out loud as I knew I sounded crazy. "I am crazy. I'm a psychopath," I told myself, finding something sharp around the room before cutting my arm multiple times and started to draw things on the wall.

"I'm crazy."

_____

I just realized I forgot to hit publish LOL

I hope you're having a great day~~

I love you guys, we're so close to 2k reads omg ><

You guys are seriously the best^^~~

||This chapter was processed by Christy||