022

Jeon Jungkook 전정국

"I never thought of you as a father," I growled at the demon in front of me. My vision was tinted with red as I barely had self-control.

"I never thought of you as a son either, Jeongguk," He laughed evilly as he sent a fireball in my direction. I easily dodged the fireball before teleporting behind him and clawed his back.

"Remember, the newest generation is always better. I think you should retire your rank as "Satan,"" I told him as he hissed.

"Go back to hell!" He screamed and a red laser shot at me. "What the fuck, you're supposed to be sent back to hell! It's supposed to work with lower tiers!" He screamed in frustration. He used telekinesis to pick up a moving truck and whirled it at me. Since my powers were unnaturally stronger than his, I managed to have the grip on the truck and put it down, of course after erasing the driver's memory. 

"Seems like you're out of luck," I chuckled darkly, my vision stained with more red. I opened a gate to hell and summoned lots of hellhounds after pushing my father to the ground and let the hounds do the job. I looked down to see Taehyung socializing with Jackson and Yugyeom while I flew down. I secretly sent his wings back into his back so I could back hug him.

"Oh!-" Taehyung gasped surprisingly before noticing it was me by the grip on my waist.

"Hey, baby," I whisper and kissed his cheek. I looked at my old friends and send them the glare which made them faint.

"Oh my gosh! What did you do to my new friends?" Tae gasps and walks up to them, placing his hand on their hearts as they sprang alive with a scream.

"Holy shit I thought I was going to die oh my god, oh my god! You won't believe what happened, Taehyung! I saw Jungkook about to eat me al- HOLY SHIT IT'S JUNGKOOK!" The two screamed and ran away.

"Hmm, I just stopped their heart for a second and put them to sleep with a very gruesome image of me about to eat them alive," I sheepishly smile as Taehyung hits the top of my head.

"Anyways, you like my wi- oh, they're gone!" Taehyung whines as he tries to send them out again, but thanks to my magical powers I stopped them from growing.

"At least you still have your halo," I chuckle as I try to touch it only to get my hand burnt. "Holy fuck nuggets," I mumble as Taehyung kissed my burn.

"Don't touch it!" Taehyung mumbles and forced himself on my wings, holding my neck. "You have really cute horns!" Taehyung giggles and pokes them. I found out how to stop burns from happening when Taehyung touches my horns and only Taehyung since I didn't want him to get hurt. "Let's fly!" Taehyung whines as I nod in agreement.

"Sure, but first, let's make sure my father is erased from this world," I told him as I snapped my fingers and all the hellhounds raced back into the portal. I looked at my pathetic father who had lost his powers and stepped on his body. He let out an earthshaking scream before vanishing into dust. I suddenly felt power run through my veins as I could actually feel control with my demonic powers while my wings grew darker and shinier.

"Woahh!! Shiny!~" Taehyung awes as he stroked my wings causing me to moan out loud.

"S-Stop! Wings are s-sensitive!" I moaned as Taehyung slowly stroked my wings causing me to feel weak in my knees. Taehyung suddenly stopped, causing my lower region to feel tight. I looked at him as I send him a glare as his wings started to grow without him noticing.

"You told me to stop," He sent an innocent smile. I walked up to him before placing my hands on his wings and dragged my hand up and down his wings, causing his knees to buckle. "K-Kookie! S-Stop!" Taehyung groans as I instantly stop as I didn't want anything more to happen.. yet.