0

Jimin

Jimin was only 13 when it happened. It's been haunting him every night for five years straight. He'd wake up in the dead of the night because of the nightmares. Constant replays of the same thing over and over.
Contorted faces, bloody leather seats, and the ringing in his ears made his brain feel like it wasn't attached to his spinal cord anymore.
He would always see when the accident is coming before the driver of the car, but his brain hadn't allowed him to move a muscle in time enough to prevent the car from flipping. The car would do multiple flips off of the highway, Jimin's head was throbbing.
His parent's lifeless bodies hung from the seats upside down, their seatbelts locked into place.
Jimin however, didn't wear a seat belt, and the windshield popped off, due to the pressure of the car hitting the ground.
He crawled through the front, his head hit the gear stick but he didn't care.
He turned his head to the right, and there hung his father, streaks of blood strewn down his face, and the veins in his forehead surfaced.
The car was creaking and he slid, knocking into his father.
His fathers body slid out of the chair that his body was suspended in, and he nearly collapsed on Jimin.
Jimin cried, there was glass in his knees, and the weight of his father just made his knees seep into the glass more, he couldn't hear anything, only the ringing in his ear.
His felt the car tilt sideways, he knew it was about to roll off of the hill.
He gathered what strength he had and squeezed out the windshield.
As his body was halfway out of the car, he'd looked up towards the highway, it was empty, except for the car Jimin thought he'd seen before the wreck, as Jimin was staring at the last person he'd see for the night, the car pulled off, he watched it disappear into the distance.
The unevenness in weight in the car caused it to hurdle towards the ground.
The car had fell into what seemed like an endless ditch, but Jimin knew it wasn't endless when he felt the ground shake a little, followed by an eruption of fire.
He couldn't believe anything that was happening, he sat until the police came and took him to the hospital. 

For Jimin, it all felt so real, like it was happening again.
Jimin has had many sleepless nights, trying his best to avoid the dream. Jimin was scared of going through it again, seeing his parents lay lifeless.
As if his brain had recorded everything and played it everytime Jimin closed his eyes, he also felt every shard of glass seep into his skin, he felt every little surge of pain that coursed through his body.
Jimin had no idea he was dreaming, until he'd wake up, and then the next night, he would dream it again and feel the same way.
Jimin even tried changing his sleep schedule; he would stay up all night watching tv, and sleep in the day, he didn't care if it bled into his school schedule, he just wanted to get rid of the dream, nonetheless, the same dream still occurred...

yoongi
min yoongi was your average rich, and arrogant teenage boy with rich parents, he got everything he wanted and threw a fit when he didn't.
yoongi was envied by many at his current prep school. boys & girls, all sizes, colors and personalities.
yoongi was shameless when it came to him being spoiled, he'd come to school with his nicest clothes, although when his grades were slipping, he'd just secretly slip the teacher a stack of 100's and his grades were instantly 'hard earned A's.
he got everything he desired, whether it came from an old lady on the side of the road, to the principle of their school.
if yoongi wanted a pencil from a student, he'd get that specific pencil.
if yoongi wanted a particular shirt from a six year old little girl, he'd get the shirt, the hard way, or the easy way.
let's just say, yoongi was the wicked witch of the west, and the flying monkeys are an accurate representation of his money.
yoongi was never social in school, he didn't need friends, all he needed was money, which was effortlessly provided for him every two days.

=•=•=•=•=•
thank you for reading !

=•=•=•=•=•thank you for reading !