12

*this event takes place before taehyung got fired, and before yoongi left to america*

taehyung was walking peacefully around the tiny park area. a usually routine for his bored days. somehow, exciting things always happened around that area for him.

he remembered the moment he'd met jimin for the first time and smirked. he then remembered many times where he'd be with yoongi, trying his best to keep from strangling him when he spoke about jimin's beauty and sweet personality as if he were his.

he frowned at the thought of yoongi having his precious jimin. taehyung remembers how rudely he made a first impression on jimin.. and how yoongi swooped in and swooned jimin.

taehyung huffed and walked towards the swings.

he plopped onto the seat and lightly rocked back and forth with the force from his feet which stayed planted on the ground.

in the near distance sat a newspaper rack.

'those still exist?' he asks himself

taehyung became focused on the newspaper. he got up from the swing and walked towards it.

picking up a newspaper, he instantly recognized the font of the bold heading, which was Times New Roman. working with clothes and engraved words into fabric, fonts often become memorized

all of the headings were in that font in bold.

'America's most elite students from ASA become famous?' .... ' American students who attend America's School of Arts become famous, putting their hometowns on the map! talk about being a proud parent!'

taheyung read. it reminded him of yoongi's money obsessed parents.

then, he'd came up with the most devious idea.

-
taehyung was inside of the min's residence.

he was alone, but he still looked around for reassurance.

he grabbed the newspaper he'd hidden in his pants and readied to set it on the table, but he folded it so that the American School of Arts heading was displayed in plain sight.

he was about to slowly placed it in the middle of the dining table.

"hey taehyung!" the abrupt interruption of silence startled and annoyed taehyung, so the newspaper went back behind his back.

"whatcha got there?" yoongi asks overly happy and enthusiastic

"nothing" of course yoongi doesn't believe it and swiftly snatched the paper from tae

"new zealand mother leaves child in car for two hours minutes whilst in wal-mart for sticks of butter" yoongi reads with furrowed eyebrows

taehyung lets out a breath of relief.

yoongi slaps the newspaper onto taehyung's chest before walking past him.

"i'm off to see jimin" he hears before the front door shuts.

he turns the paper over from the article yoongi just read to the American School of Arts' side.

he set it on the table and left the scene.

*flashback over