20

hurriedly, yoongi and jungkook sped down the busy road to the designated final stop. it hadn't dawned upon him that he was about five minutes away from his house until the phone blared; "you have reached your destination"

yoongi thought that the directions were wrong.. maybe he inserted jimin's address instead? of course he double checked but the address of taehyung's phone lead here.

jungkook passed out in the passenger's seat, so he just left the car open and proceeded towards the front door.

yoongi knocked and patiently waited for jimin or one of his grandparents to open the door.

after a good five minutes he knocked once more, yet nothing happened.

he was about to turn and leave until he herd something fall, something heavy. of course his mind got the best of him. he immediately began to think the worst, that someone tried to harm his precious jimin.

with prior memory to being here before, he grabbed the single spare key under the mat and quickly opened the door.

the banging continued from jimin's room.

he would've been able to hear the whimpers better if his feet weren't hitting the ground so hard from taking off and running up the stairs.

he swung the door open to be greeted by a split of second of his "lover" under his "friend" so close to each other. naked they were, jimin under taehyung.

taehyung came to an abrupt stop as he peered at who stood in the threshold of the door. fear shadowed his sight whilst staring back at the black haired male.

jimin's gaze followed taehyung's and he felt his body tense. all three of their heartbeats sped up, for three different reasons, taehyung felt guilt gas his heart to beat at an inhumane pace, jimin felt regret tingle at the tips of his fingers and yoongi felt foolish as his thoughts clouded with the memories of him being so nice and generous to the poor.

with nothing said, the man walks out.

the anger casted over his person. he felt regret, pity, the urge to cry and scream.

he knew that it was idiotic of him to try and give the inferior a chance. especially his under-paid stylist whom he's gone through hell and back to find..

he wasted his chances at getting into an American arts school for a deaf boy.

at that moment, he realized that he should've listened to his parents. living amongst the poor is not for him and this is what he gets when he tries.

as yoongi's heavy foot steps stomped down on the wooden ground, he felt soft taps at his shoulder.

he knew who it was, yet still decided to face him.

his face was red and puffy, cheeks tear stained, his hair disheveled; most likely because he was getting the brains fucked out of him by his stylist.

"WHAT?!" yoongi seethes; it reminds him of the first day he met jimin, how he almost didn't know what to do when the younger disobeyed his orders, no one had ever done it before so he had no idea what to do.

the boy says nothing as he looks up at yoongi. as seconds pass, yoongi becomes more angrier.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!" yoongi yells; he couldn't help but let his tears fall, the droplets mixed with his anger, love, regret for the younger.

he fell in love with a poor boy, it was too late to turn back the fatal things he'd done for the boy now. for the first time, the first person who showed yoongi that the 'inferior' wasn't really just a bunch of poor people, but a happy people.

the first person to show yoongi he could love without limits. that he didn't have to carry on a legacy, or have to do things according to someone else. someone who showed yoongi how to love turned around and shoved a knife in his back, using someone else who he'd thought actually liked him.

"WILL YOU JUST SPEAK FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!" yoongi yelled at the older

whenever yoongi went off, it would always be at his asshat parents so of course he was expecting retaliation, instead he got nothing but jimin's open mouth.

as if jimin were trying to say something... yoongi waited, that last piece of pure love he held onto was waiting for jimin to say something but then the younger closed his mouth.

yoongi couldn't handle being at the scene anymore, so he turned around and made it towards the hallway.

hopefully, jungkook was awoken by now so he could tell him about it all.

"w-wait!" yoongi heard as his hand landed on the doorknob

he turned hesitantly on his heels. maybe it was taehyung? a hoarse taehyung?

he turned to jimin, who's eyes were glossy.

his lips and cheeks began to tremble as his mouth opened. he stuttered without a voice before trying to utter out;

"i-i... love you, yoongi" he says, the large lump in his throat that had been sitting there for years presented his voice from sounding clear. his voice squeaked and burned as he spoke.

"im sorry" he says as his throat begins to burn, he discarded the familiar feeling and waited for yoongi

yoongi heard his voice for the first time, it may not have been perfect but it sounded like a melody to yoongi. but, yoongi couldn't let him off only because he decided to speak.

gripping the doorknob, he spoke the last time before leaving.

"all you had to do was wait" and then he was gone