13

(A/n: I KEEP FORGETTING JIMIN CANT TALK IM SO SORRY IF I ACCIDENTALLY PUT PARTS WHERE HE TALKS IM CHANGING THEM KMS)

the plane has landed safely in the runway, yoongi's new friend jackson stood up first to let yoongi out.

they grabbed their belongings from the luggage holder above them.

"hey, don't forget what i told you okay? the first mistake they made, was leaving you alone" jackson says to yoongi as he grabs his luggage and leaves

yoongi nods and inhaled a large breath.

"thank you jackson" says yoongi as he takes his luggage

"no problem hyung" jackson says as the two make their way out of the plane

-
yoongi notices the crowd of people waiting for the people who'd just exited his plane. some people in the crowd were holding signs, others were already reuniting in a hug.

yoongi almost gagged as he'd seen some people shed tears.

he stood in front of the crowd, as minutes went by, the crowd lessened. he then seen his name written in black marker on a white poster board.

he walked towards the man.

he greeted the man with a 90 degree bow. it didn't take much recognition for the man to just walk away, with yoongi trailing close behind.

the two made it to the limbo, where the chauffeur opened the door politely for yoongi.

as soon as the car began moving.. yoongi rummaged through his luggage until he found the brown bag he'd hidden.

opening it, he gawked at the beautiful wad of both American dollars and Korea won.

—————————

taehyung drowned in guilt as he thought about how yoongi will be all alone in a country whom's language he doesn't know at all. everyday things will be become a hassle for the boy.

he laid in the bed next to jimin, who's arm sprawled across his waist.

jimin was dead-sleep, while taehyung woke up a earlier. he'd been there overnight... he ate his jimin's food, met his grandparents, slept in his bed.

he used yoongi's tyranny ridden father against him. all for jimin, who was oblivious to the whole situation.

nonetheless, it was too late to go back now, he's homeless, & broke.

jimin groans as he awakes from his slumber.

he plops his head to look at taehyung. taehying coos at the adorable action.

the older hisses and rubs his shoulder.

"sorry" taehyung mouths

jimin nods, understanding the boy, he wanted taehyung to give it all he had anyway.

taehyung recalls last night's actions and scolds himself for pushing jimin so hard, now the boy will be hurting throughout the day.

taehyung turned to jimin to see that he'd had his notebook out..

he gave it to taehyung to read.

'it's fine, i wanted it to be you who'd be my first, thank you'

taehyung smiles as he realizes that jimin is satisfies with their moment last night