1

jimin stood in the school supplies aisle, gawking at a doodle book decorated with flowers. his old, dingy notebook he bought with a week's allowance two years ago was falling apart.

as he picked up the book, he turned it over and looked at the price tag, his mood faltered as he read '$13.99' he didn't have any money , and his grandparents have been running low, his weekly allowance was $20, but he used it all on toiletries, though he would've saved, had he would've known this book was that expensive.

jimin, set the book down, back on display and sadly walked out of the expensive store, leaving his smile he walked in with behind. jimin only came in to look around, he never knew that they'd stocked up on notebooks, knowing he needed one, he decided to look around, but the price of that book would bleed into his budget.

as jimin approached his home, he felt droplets of water hit his sweater and seep onto his skin. he knew he felt something, but he hadn't realized it was rain, not until the sky turned grey, and cloudy. the atmosphere changed from sunny and bright, to dull and dark, jimin hated it.

as he stood in place, the sky began to cry out, the thunder cracked, and jimin jumped startled at feeling the ground suddenly rumbling, holding his chest as his heart began racing. trying to catch his breathe, his clothes and hair began to dampen. he didn't like the feeling of being wet and being fully clothed.

snapping back into reality, he began to jog to his porch. he stood in front of the door and knocked, he hadn't gotten a spare key because his grandparents didn't have time to pick one up.

many times, jimin has insisted on getting a job to bring some type of money to the table, seeing how is grandparents are aging and everyday things are becoming harder, but they wanted jimin to focus on his studies and make something of his life.

jimin couldn't hear, but he knew the financial struggles his grandparents were going through, their arguments wouldn't cease in the midst of the night. he would feel the vibration of the door slamming shut, it only startled him more because he would've had no idea an argument was taking place.

they would leave their bills on the table, only for jimin to pick them up and read them, so he can acknowledge himself on the situation too.

jimin hadn't known sign language very well, and his grandparents didn't have the patience, nor time to sit down and learn with him. so his form of communication was through his notebook.

but, that's only when it was absolutely necessary to talk to someone, in situations such as; a stranger asks him for directions, or the teacher needs him to help a student.

the teachers at school were very understanding of jimin, either they'd pull him aside and help him individually, or they'd write exactly what they're saying on the board, either way, jimin is an excellent student who keeps a tunnel vision on his work.

jimin is only having trouble in gym, as you need to hear the coach give out instructions to do the routines correctly, and jimin already lacks upper body strength, which made it harder for him.

-

yoongi sat comfortably in his king size canopy bed as he watched tv from the screen mounted on his wall. his maids made sure that his room was in tip top shape and that everything yoongi did, he did it comfortably, yoongi's life has been like this ever since he popped out of the womb, onto a golden silk blanket.

yoongi's family has always been wealthy, they're known for their money and riches, every generation is born into wealth and that was their tradition. yoongi's family has even gone to extremes by marrying their own blood to keep the wealth coursing threw their veins.

yoongi was that one little boy that would throw a complete tantrum in the store if he couldn't get a toy he wanted, and his mother was the type to completely ignore it.

all yoongi's parents want is for yoongi to carry on their legacy, and marry into a wealthy family. yoongi is the product of an arranged marriage, his parents' love for eachother is fake, but they did what they had to do for the money, and to make their family proud

-
new story :)