8

jimin had been sprawled out on his couch ever since yoongi left. his grandparents weren't home, and it began to rain, trapping him in his own home, leaving him with nothing but the settle pitter-patter of the raindrops against the window and his own thoughts.

jimin was stuck. he had no idea as to how he'd fell so hard and easily for the boy who took his book. though, that book doesn't matter anymore, since it was yoongi who'd brought him a brand new pink diary with a matching pink pen. jimin smiled at the thought of yoongi. his soft, black hair that was parted in the middle. the way his eyes crinkled when he displayed his gummy smile, the way he looked in oversized sweaters. jimin fell hard for the boy.

jimin didn't forget about the cashier incident though. thinking of the event angered him, but also saddened him at the same time. he was frustrated, he didn't want to show possessiveness so early in their friendship, and they were only friends so jimin has to face the fact that yoongi could flirt with whoever he pleases.

nonetheless, jimin felt as if yoongi only said "I love you" so he wouldn't feel sad. he knew yoongi was still arrogant and insensitive, no matter how many diaries he buys jimin. he knew that to yoongi, whatever they had was only momentary.

but, jimin has never had any relationship-like interactions with anyone before. he'd like to be like the couples in school, falling in love and making stupid decisions.

it's not like jimin never tried to be infatuated with someone, they just never showed any interest to a deaf boy.

but, when yoongi found out about jimin's hearing loss, it didn't alter his interest in him at all.

ironically, both yoongi and jimin have many things in common, one of the biggest similarities being the lack of love in their lives. neither of them have experienced real affection, because of something both of them couldn't help; yoongi was rich and spoiled, jimin was deaf. but, jimin likes yoongi.. no matter what anyone says; most likely because he can't hear them. and yoongi likes jimin, because he doesn't have to listen to him complain about his spending habits, or about the legacy he has to carry out, jimin is sweet and gentle.

-
yoongi stood as still as a statue while taehyung measured his arms width.

"im getting tired" yoongi whines as his hands grow tired from holding them out so long

"we have to get these shirts made yoongi, so you'll have to deal with it" taehyung says as he continues to measure.

yoongi and his family were getting shirts made out of silk, and their family names engraved in gold on the chest pocket.

"this is unnecessary, im only gonna wear that stupid shirt for one day and throw it in the laundry" Yoongi whines

"it's my job yoongi, so whether you like it or not, i'll have to do this" taehyung says

yoongi rolls his eyes and huffs.

"you should watch your mouth or you'll be measuring door frames for a living" yoongi threatens

taehyung is taken back. yoongi never gets defensive with him, mostly because he's his only friend, and yoongi doesn't want to lose him.

even when yoongi is mad, he isn't mean to taehyung.

"what's your problem?" taehyung asks

"nothing. you just need to know your place" yoongi says

taehyung's eyebrows knit towards each other in confusion.

taehyung only shakes his head and huffs while continuing his job.