3

jimin gathered the pages of paper from off of the ground and trudged home with his books even more destroyed than when he walked to the park with it.

he was still baffled that a random boy would do something like that. jimin wanted nothing to do with that park now.

he was in his house, eating, as always. the only thing he enjoyed when he had nothing to do. he was munching on a B.L.T.

his body jolted a little when he felt a faint palm on his shoulder. he calmed once he noticed it was his grandfather.

his grandfather knew he would scare jimin, it wouldn't take much if we're being honest here. he's been doing that to Jimin for the longest and jimin gets startled every time.

jimin would be tired of the joke but he still thought it was kind of funny too.

jimin's grandfather sat down at the table next to jimin.

he noticed jimin's book and slid it towards himself.

he looked at jimin and and sucked his teeth while shaking his head left and right at the sight of his book's poor condition.

jimin knew his grandfather was disappointed, so he only shrugged his shoulders.

sighing, jimin's grandfather only nodded his head, considering the fact that, the book is very old, it was guaranteed to reach this condition in some point in time.

they both knew it was time for a new one, but with his grandparents lack of time, and jimin's lack of money, they wouldn't be able to purchase a new one right now.

jimin slid his book back towards him and put the loose papers back into place. as he did this, he noticed the large letters on the back of his book.

'Kim Taehyung'

he read. 

his face reddened with anger as he read the name of the rude boy who's name was permanently engraved in his only way of communicating.

he went up to his room and laid on his bed.

glancing at the time, he realized that there was only two more hours of daytime left, before he can go to sleep and wake up, with something to do.

he sat up and grabbed his clothes and things for the shower.

he set his water to hot... just how he liked it.

he was laying in his bed, as sleep was about to swallow him whole.

his eyes felt heavy as he let them fall.

he fell asleep.

-
jimin began sweating tremendously, his breaths began to quicken. he felt jolts of electricity poke his body as his heat wave of fear courses through his body.

he began sobbing, and squirming, unknowingly, he began to claw at his knees and arms, without breaking skin.

as always, he jolted awake, just as his alarm rang. he acted as if nothing just happened and proceeded to get ready for school.

--