24

in a matter of seconds, multiple guards came crashing onto taehyung, forming a pile onto the poor boy.

more guards came to pull people away. yelling, confusion, ruckus. the airport fled with screams and running people everywhere.

all yoongi could hear was screams, he saw jimin across from where he stood. he could tell how scared jimin was. the young boy's head snapped from left to right, trying to figure out what was happening.

the tunnels to the planes closed automatically.

jimin's pov

all i could see were people running amuck. they all looked scared, parents huddling and protecting their children, women crying, and officers trying to calm everyone.

i didn't know a thing.

what if someone is shooting up the airport? what if someone has a bomb? what if a plane crashed?

i could only hear a faint ring in my ear.

but then, out of nowhere, things went dark.

yoongi's pov

i couldn't tear my eyes away from him.. i won't.

out of all the screams and cries, i could hear his, my baby's cries.

his cries intensified in my brain.

then, i heard, "ACCOMPLICE!"

before a giant, buff guard tackled jimin to the ground.  i acted quickly. all i saw were those men on my baby, my poor, fragile, defenseless baby boy.

i don't know what demon possessed me, but im glad it did.

i pushes every guard, Officer, person, in my way until I got to that one man.

I peeled his heavy ass off of jimin and softly picked him up. my poor baby passed out.

I took jimin to an empty corner until ruckus calmed. I caressed his hair and whispered sweet things into his ear.

and then his eyes flickered and fidgeted open.

"something is wrong" his eyes watered

—-
the news fled with with what happened explanations, upon explanation. Taehyung's cute box smile appeared on tv.

"Goddamnit, i didn't mean that way" Hoseok said from inside the kitchen

taehyung's wrist burned in the cuffs. they were cuffed to the metal table, bolted to the ground. the interrogation room door opened to reveal a tall man in a white button up, his tie untied around his neck and his guns strapped around his waist.

taehyung grew a bit nervous, but all the criminal minds episodes he watched gave him enough confidence for this.

"coffee?" the man asks as he chews away at his gum

"no thanks, ate before i got here" taehyung played along

the smile fell off of the man's face.

"you think this is a game?"

"maybe you should ask the man responsible for starting the game" taehyung smiled over enthusiastically

the man slapped his hands down on the table, startling taehyung.

"this ain't no place for you boy, now who dared you to do it?"

taehyung stayed quiet

"we found no bombs on your person, your home, school, you didn't even have a phone on you, what were you trying to do?"

"I just bought this bath bomb at lush and-

taehyung was cut off by the man reaching across the table and attempting the choke him.

"TELL ME YOU DELINQUENT!!" He screamed

the door busted open by more officers pulling him off of taehyung.

"CHILL OUT KAI!" an officer yelled

they managed to pull taehyung off and leave the room with taehyung in it.

taehyung turned around to the 'mirror' and yelled.

"SO DO I GET MY COFFEE?" He smiled

meanwhile behind the mirror stood kai, baekhyun, and Jennie with folded arms, staring at the boy.

"kids got game" Jennie said

"It'll be a challenge, but we can crack em" said kai

"He must've been through this thousands of time to know how to piss off an FBI agent"

UNEDITEDDDD