4

yoongi stepped into the school, and everyone instantly stopped what they were doing, and parted like the Red Sea, so he could walk past.

if they didn't, they knew they would face consequences, and everyone wanted to go home in one piece, so they by passed. this was a norm for everyone at school, so nothing was new.

except, as yoongi was about to hit the end of the hall, there stood a boy with grey hair, in the midst of the crowd, he hadn't moved out of the way. It angered yoongi, that the boy wouldn't obey his usual order.

"MOVE!" yoongi ordered at the boy, but his back was turned towards yoongi.

nobody in the hallway stared at the two, they didn't want to get the fate that this disobedient boy was about to receive.

yet still, even after yoongi's screaming, the boy hadn't moved a muscle.

it wasn't until yoongi flared his arms, that the boy the boy flinched and turned his head towards yoongi. yoongi's face was completely crimson, and the boy only warmly smiled.

"why the hell cant you follow orders!" yoongi screamed at the boy

ihe boy only smiled warmly again, unable to read yoongi's mouth.

"i'll make you scrub the bathroom floors, with your tongue!" yoongi screamed again

he heard a few gasps from the corridor, but he didn't care.

the boy only smiled wider, causing his eye to crinkle, as he waved his tiny hand at yoongi.

yoongi was taken back, no one has been disobedient towards him.

then, the boy turned back to his locker, disregarding the presence of the boy.

"ashley, can you make sure he pays for ignoring me?" Yoongi said like a child, crossing his arms

just then, a giant, muscular man, toward over yoongi and the boy.

the boy turned his head towards the giant man, his expression on his face oozed 'terrified'.

the glisten in his eyes was replaced with a dark shadow casted by the bodyguard.

the boy shuffled to get his book and shakily wrote these words, and gave the book to the bodyguard?

'What have I done?'

the bodyguard showed the book to yoongi, yoongi was confused.

"why can't you just say that?" yoongi asked

then, yoongi looked through the book, and landed on the last page. the name he read shocked him a little.

'Kim Taehyung'

"you know him?" yoongi's mood softened and he began to rethink his actions towards the boy whom he assumed had loss of hearing.

"any friend of taehyung, deserves to be treated like royalty, you know him, so you must be rich" yoongi assumed, and smiled

he had a new friend, that's rich! he'll immediately be accepted by his parents.

"let's be friends" yoongi said to the terrified boy

he caught on and shooed his guard away. as the guard left the scene, the tiny boy's head landed on yoongi's smiling face.

yoongi snatched the pen from the boy and wrote into his book.

'i'm yoongi, let's be friends'

the book was handed back to the boy.

'im park jimin'

----