15

jungkook had always wanted to go back to korea. he lived alone in america to get away from his family's mistreating ways.

not only did he want to help yoongi, but he had a chance to go back with yoongi's help in return for helping him navigate around america.

yoongi and jungkook hadn't become closer per say, but they'd definitely agreed with each other on everything. for instance; currently, the two had decided that their —'master plan'—as they'd like to call it, should be taking place around the middle of the day.

that leads yoongi to where he is now.. his head rested on jungkook's shoulder whilst the annoying, monotone voice of the flight attendant boomed throughout the coach area from the intercom.

yoongi was about to drift off to sleep when jungkook began humming softly to a song. yoongi listened the first few seconds and he was impressed to say the least, he hadn't known the younger had such a soft and compelling voice. it was steady and high, but comforting.

"you're an amazing singer" yoongi says drowsily as jungkook finishes singing

jungkook's blush goes unnoticed, unlike his chuckle.

"i-i dabble with singing here and there" he says softly, not trying to irritate anyone who's asleep

"that reminds me, i have a chef and a stylist who'd love your voice, their occupations are misleading, but they both share passions for music. the chef; hoseok is looking for a singing partner, and my friend taehyung needs a friend who relates to him with music." yoongi says to a nodding jungkook

"seems interesting, but i don't think i'll be ready to commit that quickly, i still need a job and place to stay, so i'll focus on options that are more r-realistic for me" jungkook chuckles free he'd finished explaining

"i suppose so" yoongi says before yawning and dozing off

taehyung and jimin have become closer, meaning jimin has someone to open up to for the first time.

much like now; jimin and taehyung sat opposite to each other at the dining table.

"so... this means B" taehyung says as he holds up his hand in the form of a 'four' and in the next hand, a flash card with the letter 'B' in bold.

being a stylist required taehyung to be patient and ambidextrous, which surprisingly came in handy when teaching sign language.

"B" jimin tries to say, it sounded muffled, but if you really concentrated, you could figure out what he was trying to say.

jimin held up his hand in the same position taehyung did.

they were working on his pronunciation and sign language, so jimin wouldn't have to write every time he needed to communicate, and so his voice would be a little clearer to hear.

jimin's progress was outstanding, he is a quick and witty learner, he had a hard time with speaking, because he couldn't understand what he was saying himself, but he still tried.

it felt uncomfortable speaking for him, but he still tried for taehyung. he knew he wouldn't be using his voice at all when he'd learned sign language, so he just spoke for taehyung.

"this one is a bit more weird, but i have confidence that you'll get it" taehyung says, knowing jimin can't understand. jimin only waited until the next card was displayed

the card taehyung held up next said "7". his other hand imitated the sign, which was your ring finger touching the tip of your thumb.

jimin looked at his hand and then tried to imitate it, but instead, he touched his middle finger with his thumb.

taehyung sighed playfully at the cute mistake and said "nooo, this..." before he showed the correct sign

again, jimin didn't get it right, so he got up and sat directly next to jimin.

"like this..." says taehyung before he takes jimin's hand and fixes the fingers correctly.

he focuses mainly on the older's posture with holding up the signs, trying to better his sign language.

jimin watches taehyung intently. his soft, grey hair fell nicely onto his cheek. his eyebrows furrowed towards each other in pure concentration, his bottom lip poked out and jimin stared in pure adoration.

once taehyung finished, he looked up and caught jimin staring directly at him. the duo were caught in a trance of one another's eyes. as if they were telling a story.

taehyung couldn't help but trail his eyes towards jimin's soft, pink, plump lips. they were calling to him, he couldn't control himself as he began leaning in. the mere skin of each other's lips could be felt slightly.

the two's heat and radiation felt by one another, their souls practically left their body's, ready to latch onto each other, but their brains held them back for whatever reason.

jimin felt taehyung's nose tickle his, his breath hitches as he admired the face close to his. they stared at each other's faces, examining almost.

"JIMINIE, IM HOME!!!!!" someone yelled, startling taehyung.

jimin was surprised as to why the younger pulled away so quickly, but soon enough he figured why as his grandma came toward the table; oblivious to the episode that had just taken place.

——-
I have this book I really wanna release, it's vkook, and I planned longgggggg on the plot, it I released it.. would you read it??