17

'ALLBAD'

"hurry, hurry, we have no time to waste" jungkook says to a frozen yoongi in the doorway as he gestures for him to hurry up

yoongi ignores the pleads and turns on his heals back into the house.

"shhh" yoongi says to jungkook as he stares into his home

"what? why?? we're going to get caught" jungkook says frantically

yoongi pauses for a moment; as if he were waiting.

"...my parents are rich, snobby billionaires in the middle of the most busiest city in south korea" yoongi lowly as he turns to jungkook momentarily.

jungkook still didn't catch his drift and made an expectant facial expression towards yoongi. then yoongi gestures for him to catch on.

jungkook begins thinking.

suddenly, jungkook's expression morphs into the same as yoongi's confused one before he says;

"where's the staff?"

——

taehyung and jimin are smothering each other quietly and peacefully on a warm day outside. jimin's head lays on taehyung's chest as he plays with a strand of of tae's hair.

taehyung makes a funny face for no reason, just to see jimin's bright smile and eyes crinkle. but to his demise, he only gets an unenthusiastic smile.

taehyung's eyebrows pull towards each other; utter confusion etched across his face.

he takes his middle finger and softly drags it across jimin's cheek.

'what's wrong?' taehyung mouths

'Yoongi' jimin mouths back, he lets his name linger on his lips.. reminiscing about the many moments the two shared together, confused moments, loving moments, he misses the boy who went 'missing in action'

taehyung feels his face boil, his expression replaced with anger.

he shoves jimin off of him gently, but still with enough force to let the older know of his unhappiness.

jimin notices and lifts himself up to face taehyung, who was trying to ignore him.

"hmm?" jimin hummed softly, though it came out more like a whimper

taehyung shakes his head, trying to dismiss it.

jimin doesn't stop and he shakes taehyung's chest. again, taehyung shakes his head and jimin gives up.

taehyung notices jimin's sad expression and changes the subject. he then reaches on the nightstand next to them and writes;

'speak.... you must practice your pronunciation and become comfortable using your voice.. even if you can't hear yourself'

he gives the book to jimin to read, and as he watches jimin read it, he sees his expression goes from soft to annoyed.

jimin takes the pen and begins to write harshly on the pink notebook.

'my voice is the most annoying feature of my person. even when I could hear, my voice was annoying and high pitched, it annoyed me at times when I listened to myself speak, so now that I have no idea what some people hear when I speak; or try to... I can't help but think my voice has evolved from squeakily annoying to muffled, yet squeakily annoying.. I hate it taehyung.. it makes me feel vulnerable'

after he finishes, he hands the book back to taehyung to read.

after reading the paragraph, taehyung sighs and nods softly in content with Jimin's wishes, silently scolding himself for ever pushing jimin out of his comfort zone.

he pulls the older down to the position they were in before and try and go to sleep again.

———
"where could they be?" yoongi says aloud frustratedly as no one answers his calls

he and jungkook had been searching for the staff members and his parents, but nothing.

"it's like so empty in here, like every sign of them being here never existed" jungkook says as he analyzes the empty spaces in the huge home.

jungkook sat on a stool to the island table whilst yoongi stood in the living room with the house phone in his hand.

there was only a chandelier, love seat, and sofa, along with a tv and couple of pictures.

usually, the chef kept nice basil leaves and food displays on the counter to fill it up and make it look pretty.

the maid's chores would be on the fridge, and taehyung would be roaming around.

"so, the last time you seen them was when you left for america?" jungkook says as he stares at a dead flower

"yes, some of them even lived here in this house, so I don't know where they could be" yoongi says

"well, maybe they've been cut" jungkook says nonchalantly

"what does that mean?" yoongi asks

"wow, you really are a spoiled, rich kid" jungkook says

jungkook heaves in a large sigh.

"well, when you have a job, and you're not needed anymore.. you get fired" jungkook explains

"still don't get you" yoongi says

"gosh, it's not rocket science yoongi, the maids and staff were only working here to meet your expectations and satisfactory levels, without you in the picture, there's no need for them anymore, so your parents might've fired them" jungkook says

yoongi's mouth falls agape as he grabs his keys from the counter and runs for the front door, yanking jungkook's hand in the process, causing the apple he was about to bite into to fall out of his hand.

"that was the last apple that wasn't rotten" jungkook whines as they get into the car.

^^^^
double update.. fun