9

the day was sunny, the scenery was bright and beautiful, much like jimin. the sun beamed down on jimin with its powerful rays as he sat target on the old park bench.

school doesn't start until about an hour, but jimin didn't want to stay inside his house and be bored, so he decided to walk to the park, which also did him no justice. 

rhythmically, he tapped his hand the park's bench, waiting for something to happen. after moments of nothing, he'd decided to go to school and do something productive, like manage to get homework for tomorrow and the weekend and do it in class so he'll just be bored tomorrow and on the weekend.

arriving into the school, he walks past the crowd of teenagers with slight difficulty, seeing as.. he's a very tiny boy.

he heads to his first hour class, the door is always aopen, so he knows he'll just walk in and grab some work to do beforehand so he'll have the rest of the hour free.

jimin walks into the room, only to be greeted by an all too familiar figure.

the boy's back was turned to jimin, he was standing in front of the teacher's desk, which wasn't in front of the classroom, it was on the side opposite to the door; where jimin was standing.

the figure and his teacher conversed, but jimin couldn't tell what it was about, he took in note that it must've been about yoongi.

the figure turned around, facing jimin completely. his expression hardened. he walked towards jimin until they were only inches apart.

"what did you hear?" taehyung said

jimin only gulped in response

chuckling, taehyung playfully rolled his eyes

"Oh" he said, remembering jimin can't hear

"book" taheyung mouthed and and made a square gesture with his hands

jimin understood and hesitantly pulled his new notebook out of his backpack.

taehyung grabbed the book out of Jimin's hands before he could hand it to him, and jimin only gave him a sour face.

taehyung used the pen attached to the book and opened it.. he began writing something.

once he was finished, he handed the book and pen back to jimin and walked passed him, out of the classroom before he could read what he wrote.

jimin opened the book up to begin to read what taehyung wrote. but once he read it, he'd hoped that like his hearing, his vision was deteriorating and the words on the paper written in sparkly pink weren't there. that it was simply a figment of his imagination.

'yoongi is being withdrawn from this school and put into an American school of arts across the country -tae'