19

'OKAY'

with a vice grip on jungkook's wrist, they push into busy people and slow walkers whilst running to the certain 'documents hall'.

yoongi earned grimaces and curses as he pushed the work out of people's hands, leaving jungkook to apologize to them.

he didn't care, his only focus was getting his chef and stylist. he kept a tunnel vision on the documents hall door and ran over whoever got into the way.

swinging the door open, all heads that were engulfed in files, were now turned to the two who abruptly entered the hall.

he bypasses the weird looks and hurriedly heads to the main computer. they have a computer to type in the name of the person you're looking for, but thats about all it could do, it's better than looking through millions of files to find one person though. I

letting go of jungkook's wrist, he quickly begins typing in names, whilst jungkook behind him, gripping his wrist in utter pain.

"found it!" yoongi yells before running to the room labeled 'staffs'

the room is full of all the information that belongs to all the staff that has ever worked for the Min's residence

quickly, yoongi dashes into the room to look fr taehyung and hoseok's whereabouts.

-

meanwhile, taehyung and jimin are playing video games. jimin was losing by ten points and the game had one minute left.

jimin let out a squeal through his nose as he tried desperately to get back into third place before time ran out. his body maneuvered with his character on the tv as if his physical moving would cause the character to move with him.

taehyung chuckled as he watched jimin suffer in sixth place whilst he came in first.

within seconds, the game ended and the split screen displayed jimin's character losing and taehyung's winning.

jimin was discouraged, not completely but he had the chance to beat taehyung... his cockiness just got ahead of him... like taehyung did when he wasn't paying attention.

"awe, jagi...

taehyung said as he chuckled at the pouting jimin.

...maybe next time you can try to beat me but today you totally got creamed" taehyung began boasting but soon looked towards the confused older.

"ohh yah" he says in realization

to make up for his words, he engulfed the tinier boy in a bone crushing hug. causing him to chuckle through his nose, making him instantly forget about losing miserably.

jimin loves hugs from taehyung, he loves t little cute and concentrated face he made when writing something in his diary.

randomly, taehyung would write in his journal just so he could get responses from the cute and bubble older.

speaking of, taehyung concentrated on the book under him, writing a mini sentence.

jimin smiled and chuckled when the younger boy handed him the book.

'will you be my boyfriend hyung?'

-

"so this is taehyung's personal number? I'll just go to jiyong-hyung for his whereabouts" said yoongi as he held the file with taehyung's name on it

"I'm still amazed at how many Kim Taehyungs your family has hired" jungkook says whilst laying comfortably on a filing cabinet.

yoongi paid no attention towards his statement as he deemed it unimportant to his mission at the moment.

he continued toward the tracking room.

"jiyong-hyung I need an urgent favor"

"yoongi-ah, it's been long, the last time I seen you.. you were this tall" the older demonstrated an over exaggerated estimate of yoongi's height when he was younger

the younger was fed up, he needed only one thing and he'd be gone.

"track this phone number" yoongi handed the files to his hyung

he took the file and examined it, after only seconds of looking through the file, his fingers tapped away.

"ah! here is the address to where his phone is, I'm assuming he'll be there-

yoongi didn't wait for jiyong to finish before dashing out of the office.

-

taehyung began to sweat profusely as he pushed himself harder and harder.

The older boy under him was a whimpering mess; clawing at taehyung's back and wrapping his legs around his waist.

taehyung couldn't help but groan as the boy's tight hole sucked him deeper and farther inside of him