21

let's try to reach 10 votes for the next chapter :)

"w-wait, so.. you mean to tell me that this boy who you've traveled across the world for.. cheated on you with your stylist?" jungkook asks a fumed yoongi

"yes" yoongi replies gruffly

"but.. you two weren't official?" jungkook adds

with the same tone.. yoongi repeats his first answer.

jungkook huffs exaggeratedly.

"what are you going to do now?" asks jungkook

"pursue my dreams in america" yoongi replies

yoongi knows he didn't really want to study abroad. he just wanted to give himself an excuse to get away from jimin and taehyung, along with his parents and other hardships. going to america was never his dream, more his parents'.

"oh" was all jungkook said

jungkook felt all feeling ooze out of his body

yoongi going back to america meant that he had to go back also. of course if he could, he would stay.. but he had neither the money or preparedness.

"he was my first love... i actually believed i had a heart when i was around him, only for him to rip it out with his soft, tiny hands" yoongi says as they stop at a stop light.

jungkook almost feels envious of jimin. he only wished his crush spoke out him the way yoongi spoke about jimin. jimin had a chance to be with a loving soul.

yugyeom would never talk about jungkook the way yoongi speaks about jimin.

heavy hearted, jungkook hadn't even noticed the fat tears streaming down yoongi's cheeks until a soft sob escaped his lips.

"yoongi?..." jungkook asks, he'd never heard yoongi cry, and to say he was surprised was an understatement... he never seen yoongi put down his tough boy persona before.

it was always a harsh gaze and a deep voice.

"hey! yoongi look at me" jungkook says as he notices his eyes become glossier with red tinting the whites of his eyes.

yoongi turns his head to jungkook, who is a bit taken off guard, he hadn't expected to get that far.

"if jimin wasn't the one, then he isn't the one... he is going to regret doing what he did because lord knows he doesn't know what he had, but now it's gone..."

"i can surely tell you that in the future.. there with be even worse heartbreaks.. you're beautiful, rich and sweet, there will be more people to take you for granted yoongi. you've got a tough act and a soft heart, which is fairly dangerous, there will be more people like jimin out there" jungkook says

"will i ever be able to love?" yoongi asks as he stares into jungkook's eyes intensively

he's been asking himself that for a while... will he be cursed with the spell not to love.. just because of who he is? will every relationship leave him with a fractured heart?

jungkook sighs sadly. he's never met someone so broken other than himself. he knows exactly what yoongi is going through right now, and he can't help but what to be put in his place.

"it's not you that doesn't know how to love.. it's everybody else" jungkook says as he faintly sets his thumb under yoongi's eyes to catch some of the tear drops.

——————

from down the street, you could hear jimin's wailing. he sat in the middle of the floor... crying and letting his emotions tell how he felt through tears.

taehyung walked slowly behind the older. the guilt ate him alive, he knew his own greedy desires drove everyone, including himself to where they are now.

slowly leaning to his height, taehyung began to soothingly rub jimin's back.. only for it to be flicked away by the boy.

the said boy looked up at taehyung. his eyes were so glossy, every time he blinked, it lead to a new tear trailing down his cheek.

his nose ran and his cheeks blotched red.

he sniffed hard.. staring at taehyung with misty eyes full of hatred.

"your fault!" the older said as he abruptly stood up and walked towards his room.

taehyung was left sulking. it was all his fault. his friend, crush. he made jimin fall for him.. the love was never really there.. it was artificial love he was feeding off of.

taehyung's feelings pushed him to the brink as tears began to well in his eyes.

he hadn't even noticed the heavy footsteps pass him and the door slam shut.

he could only think about how he may have just made jimin's life slightly worse than it had to be. the boy struggled with everyday things and now he had to struggle with a gash on his heart.

————
jimin had arrived at the cold, dark and weary place. he trudged up the hill and sat. he needed no friends when he had them. he needed not to be satisfied with a fancy phone or the most luxurious of clothes.

he didn't need anyone else's love when he had them.

the thought of taehyung, and yoongi crosses his mind. he couldn't help but cry. he felt used by taehyung, he felt like a toy, an old toy.

the thought of yoongi made him feel even worse. growing attached to yoongi was the worse thing he'd done since he came to this new school because it hurt even worse now that he had to rip himself away.

"help me mom" he says lowly whilst staring at the grave stone

"i miss you guys" he says while staring at both stones

he caresses the words engraved on the rock

'loving mother and daughter'

the words were cold and hard, opposite to how his mother's skin used to feel... it used to be so warm and soft, he felt safe in her arms. he missed speaking to clearly to his mother about everyday things, and having the warmest conversations with her.

he missed making up stupid handshakes with his dad.

blinking longer than intended, horrid memories of the night they got into the accident flashed across his mind.

he couldn't take it, he got up and ran as fast as he could.