23

>10 votes?<

the anticipation between the duo grew stronger. jimin's heart plummeted to the ground. the loss of his hearing left him vulnerable to whatever the intercom said. he was only counting on yoongi to drop his bags and run into his warm embrace, kindly sending his friend back to wherever he met him, but instead met with the bright, electronic sign which said 'flight to America boarding in 5 sec.'.

the said boy sensed that he was indeed too late.

a surge of regret overpowered his frail body as the countdown to the flight began. he was growing numb, but not enough not to rip away from the security guard's grasp. the guard let him walk away.. opposite to the plane boarding.

yoongi felt terrible but if he didn't feel so jealous, this introduction would be fluff.

turning on his heels, his body felt heavy with regret.

meanwhile, taehyung is going through it, which, he obviously deserves. if his heart hadn't fell so quick and hard, he wouldn't have done this to his only friend.

taehyung had j-hope on the phone. informing him of the situation. of course the cook is disappointed in his ex-colleague and close friend, but he didn't need that much negativity piled on his plate.

'you managed to ruin things this quickly and easily, then you need to fix it within the same time' were j-hope's words of encouragement for taehyung along with more inspiring words, and just like that. taehyung knew how to fix the problem.

he googled the time of the next trip to America, and he hadexactly five minutes. hurrying to grab his bookbag, he failed to realize the fatalities of his plan, but forgiveness was his only mission for now.

he ran as fast as he could inside the airport. he heard the intercom announce the seconds he had.

he could see jimin defeatedly walking towards the next bench, and yoongi readying to leave.

he could almost hear his heartbeat. his ears began to ring and the very clothes on his back stuck like glue. his breathe began to quicken as he took his cell phone out of his bag.

it all happened so fast.

"BOMB!!"