5

that day jimin went home. he was confused at the boy, that random boy came up to him, and frightened him out of his wits, and the next second, they're friends, it doesn't make any sense to jimin, though, jimin is just going to keep his distance from the boy.

what confuses jimin even more is that he told the boy his name.

jimin-
i smile to myself as i finish my last homework page.
the feeling of having all my work done satisfies me, and momentarily takes my mind away from the stresses that home brings me. i feel a sort of weight lift from my chest.

though, i came to realize that once again, the ghost of boredom creeps upon my person. walking to the couch in the living room, i plopped on it with my body sprawled on the furniture.

my limbs began to crave something to do. Jolting upwards, i get up and walk towards the front door.

with nothing in hand but my book and pen, and my school clothes on, i walk outside the door, blinded by sun's piercing rays, my hand shields my eyes.

-
the familiar scenery of the park came to view as i approached the swing set. school only just let out, people are probably doing homework, or have things to do, so the park is empty.

i sit on the swing and grip the chains holding the seat. steadily keeping my book between my thighs.

softly, my legs sway my body back and forth. the greenery in front of me rocked & swayed with the breezy wind.

the breeze hits the shell of my ear and i feel the cool atmosphere in my ear drum, yet I hear nothing. my ears feel it all, but they're of no use.

feeling a shirt and chest hit my back, i jolt off of the swing and turn towards the figure. my chest is beating so fast, i could practically taste my heartbeat.

my vision takes a moment to regain its consciousness, whilst the taste of fear lingers my tongue.

the familiar figure smirks at the effect given off.

third-
jimin was 110% sure that the odds of him seeing this person were little to none.

yet the figure only obliviously smiles at him.

the person began to speak to jimin, and he couldn't get out anything he was saying.

after the boy stopped talking, his box smile sat on display for jimin to gag at.

after the boy's mouth stopped moving, jimin only stood, waiting for the next move to be made.

"so you're gonna continue to ignore me?" the boy said

jimin's response was a blink.

"helloooo? are you deaf or something?" the boy grew impatient and started snapping fingers

jimin only nodded.

"yes what?"

jimin pointed to his ears.

"you're deaf?" the boy asked in disbelief

jimin nodded. the boy instantly began to regret his past actions towards the boy.

"oh... sorry" was all he said

jimin shrugged and began to turn towards the sidewalk that lead him home. forgetting about the boy behind him.

as he began to kick tiny pebbles, he felt the all too familiar feeling of the ground rumbling. within seconds, the sky turned grey and rain began to pour.

jimin huffed, he had no choice but to suck it up and keep walking. shielding his book from dampening any further, he squeezed it to his chest.

"how do i get a boy who can't hear, to notice me?" taehyung thought whilst driving slowly next to jimin.

jimin has yet to see taehyung.

taehyung then honked his horn. yet no avail, jimin didn't even make the slightest of attempts to look at him.

taehyung decided to step out of his car. he parked it and hurriedly got out with a spare jacket.

he ran up to jimin and huddled the jacket over his head.

jimin was startled, though he barely made any noise. he turned to see taehyung wet with the leather jacket hoisted over both of their heads.

taehyung stared at jimin for a moment before pointing to his car.

jimin stood and contemplated for a moment. he just met this boy, who took his book with his permission, and now he's asking him to get in his car. he nodded his head at taehyung, who smiled widely and walked over to the car. he opened the door for jimin and ran to the drivers seat.

cranking up the car, he turned off the A/C. the vibrations felt by jimin, and the roaring of the engine heard by taehyung.

jimin opened his book to a semi blank page and began to write.

once he finished, he gave the paper to taehyung.

they were directions to his house. taehyung read it once and then his focus was stolen by the road.

the ride was silent, to taehyung it was satisfying, the boy with colorful hair looked so comfortable. taehyung smiles at his act and the boy, he didn't want the boy walking home in the rain.

jimin and taehyung made it to the front of his house

jimin and taehyung made it to the front of his house. taehyung noticed his house wasn't very big. then he realized that not everyone has as much money as he does.

jimin unbuckled his seat and turned towards taehyung. tae mouthed a 'bye', which jimin understood, but instead he reached across the joy stick and gears and wrapped his arms around taehyung's neck. engulfing him in a bone crushing hug.

taehyung was shocked, but he hugged back. within a quick second, jimin was gone. leaving taehyung with feelings brewing in his stomach and missing the feelings of the boy around him.

taehyung has never began to like somebody so quick, he always thought of others as worthless, but jimin was different, even if he hated taehyung only thirty minutes ago, just one hug from the older, left taehyung in a mix of feelings

'great, first yoongi, now a deaf boy'