From Forced to Real.

Comment goal: 12

"Stop being a wimp, just do it. Be a man." Harry rolled his eyes, pushing his half brother towards Nayeli.

Jesse was a tall person, he toppled over Nash.

She almost fell, until he caught her.

"I'm so sorry." Jesse rushed, holding onto Nayeli's waist.

"Don't worry." Nash forced a smile.

She had no idea who he was or what he wanted, but she did know one thing.

He had kind eyes- and she couldn't be mean to him.

So she forced a smile upon her face, and put false joy in her eyes, like the strong person she was.

"You have no idea who I am." Jesse laughs, thinking out loud.

"No..no I do. You're um..you're in student government. VP, right?"

"Yeah...I never thought you noticed me." Jesse says, a light pink tint appearing on his cheeks.

"I may not have spoken with you, but I have noticed. Your face was all over the hallways, Mr. President." She jokes softly, detecting his distress.

"You're a lot nicer then what-"

"Don't listen to rumors," she cuts him off quickly, eyes turning ice cold.

"I'm sorry about-"

"If you tell me your name, all will be forgotten." Nash says smoothly, leaning against the blue locker behind her.

He was standing directly before her, and in the shocked eyes of many, it looked as if they were flirting.

"Jesse. Jesse Styles." He lended his hand out for her to grab.

"Nayeli. Nayeli D'Martinez." She shook his hand, marveling at how much bigger they were compared to her's.

And just like that, her smile went from forced to real.