Shots.

Comment goal: 10

"Nash are you alright?" Jess screamed from the other side of the bathroom door, "open the door!"

A shaking Nash stood up and opened the door before falling back onto the ground.

"What happened?" Jesse asked, leaning down to her level.

He pushed her pretty hair out of her eyes, pulling it back as he kissed her forehead softly.

"I feel sick but I didn't even drink that much."

"Nine shots aren't that much?"

"They were tiny." Nash said, "besides I replace it with wate-"

Nash didn't finish her sentence.

She began throwing up in the toilet, heat rushing to her face in embarrassment.

Jesse held her hair back, formulating a plan to get her home without being noticed.

He knew Nash.

She was a popular girl, a party girl.

He knew she'd get embarrassed if her peers thought she was a lightweight.

Her eyes began to close as she fell onto his lap.

Jesse frowned and picked up the sleeping girl, cleaning her mouth with water.

He carried her in bridal style through the back exit, away from all the people.

Luckily, since he was Quarter Back Harry Styles' brother, he got invited to all the parties and would sneak out before the cops came meaning he knew the exits.

"J-Jesse?"

"Shh it's alright go to sleep, you can trust me." Jess said, putting on her seatbelt.

She slept in the middle of the back seats, seat belts confining her from every seat.

Jesse was a responsible driver, but he knew other teenagers on a Friday night weren't as responsible.

He drove her home safely, and tucked her into bed.

"N-no Jess..stay here. Grayson's on his date at Poppy's and I don't want to be alone." Nash said, head spinning in circles as she held onto Jesse's stomach.

"Don't let me go." Nash requested softly, resting her head on his chest.

"I won't.."

Just to clarify, Grayson and Mel weren't at the party, they were on their first date at Poppy's Bowling Alley. Friday was the day of heathers funeral so Nash decided to go partying with Jess. Midway through the party she gets sick and Jess drives her home.