Savage.

Comment goal: 14

"Nayeli, Mr. Malik has requested your presence." The 80 year old English teacher said softly, careful not to disrupt the students who hadn't finished their exams.

"Thank you, Mrs. Mc' Woltz." Nash says with a gentle smile, leaving the classroom quickly and quietly.

Nash looks at her watch.

1:40 PM.

She had finished her test in twenty minutes.

She was a very smart girl.

She had to be- she was a D' Martinez.

Mr. D' Martinez was a theologian; he has written various books under the pseudonym D. Martin.

Her mother was involved in the senate until her firstborn, Grayson, was born.

She quit her job and dedicated her life to her children.

"Nash." Zayn's eyes light up once she leaves through the school's doors.

"Mr. Malik." She replies, sitting down next to him.

"I saw you made a friend... Jesse Styles?"

"Were you stalking me, Mr. Malik?" Nash asks, a cute one-sided smirk on her face.

"It's my job to supervise all the students." Zayn defends quickly.

Nash nods, her smirk has now disappeared.

"But, yeah, I was looking after you."

"Okay, Mr. Malik."

"Stop calling me that. Call me Zayn."

"Wouldn't that be deemed 'inappropriate'?"

"Not if there's no one here to deem it." Zayn smiles, knees brushing against her's.

Goosebumps arise on her tender skin, her heartbeat accelerating promptly.

She sucked in a deep breath, trying not to let him know of the effect he had on her.

"Are you alright, love?"

"F-fine. Just..cold." She lies, crossing her arms.

"Here." Zayn says, taking off his blazer and putting it over her shoulders.

"Who knew there was a gentleman under that rough exterior." She teases, tapping her knee against his.

"Didn't they tell you that I was a savage?" He jokes, quoting Rihanna.

And, for the first time, she had debuted her million dollar smile to Zayn. 

Her smile made Zayn feel in a different kind of way.

He soon became obsessed with her smile, and in love with making her smile.

"There's a lot we don't know about each other." Zayn says after a moment of silence.

"If I tell you will you tell me?" Nash asks, not daring to look into his eyes.

"Deal."