Ex Girl Looks Like D'Martinez.

^ Nash and Jess' townhouse is attached.

Nash laid on the leather couch of Jesse's townhouse, hair falling down.

She stared up at the ceiling, waiting for Grayson to come.

She had so many questions, and he could be the one to answer them.

Grayson and his chauffeur pulled into the driveway.

It was a three bedroom and, although it was small, it was all Nash and Jesse needed to welcome Daisy into the world.

"Babe are you alright?" Jess asked, massaging her scalp softly.

Nash was sitting in between his leg, staring up at the ceiling with a heavy feeling in her heart.

"I'm just..nervous. Gray said he's bringing someone 'special' but he won't tell me who..what if it's my biological parents?"

"Then they'll see you and fall in love with you just like everyone else."

Nash wore a salmon colored dress which reached mid thigh and showed off her tiny bump.

"I hope so.." Nash said with a small frown.

Jess pecked her lips, loving how soft they were.

They had recently become his obsession.

Nash turned herself so she was now hovering over Jess, sitting on his lap and kissing down his neck and jawline.

Jess groaned, squeezing Nash's ass softly, playing with the hem of her dress.

"Fuck, Nash."

The doorbell rang and Nash quickly ran to the door, opening it to reveal Grayson and a girl who looked just like Nash, only shorter.

"Who is this?" Nash asked, although the answer was obvious.

"This is Emma..she's your twin. And my ex girlfriend.."