Isnt She Lovely.

This is the final chapter of book 1

"Jesse Styles has exhibited excellence in academics and character, thus being rewarded with the James Gilbert Merit Scholarship. He was awarded four years of college of his choice..which is Columbia University! We are extremely proud of him and are honored to have him in the graduating class of 2014."

The class of 2014 roared for Jesse, the quiet popular one.

The one who made kind seem like a cool thing despite what everyone knew and presumed wasn't.

Nash was sitting beside Mr. And Mrs. Styles, clapping and screaming loudly for her boyfriend.

Nash looked at Jess with such admiration and pride, as if he were the only star in a vacant galaxy.

Jess collected his diploma and turned his tassel, earning the applause from everyone in the gymnasium.

"Next up is Mr. Harry Styles. And, no, they arent twins." The principal chuckled.

"Mr. Styles is a lover, not a fighter, according to his outstanding poetry in The Tribune. He was the quarter back and the prom king. Quite popular, but Harry was distinctly different. He showed kindness and compassion. He struggled with dyslexia, and overcame his struggled. We are sad to see him go, but are excited for what the future will bring. Harry has been scouted by Boston University!"

"Yes Harry!" Everyone screamed for the star quarterback, including Nash.

Jess was now sitting next to Nash, holding her hand with a smile on his face.

"Nash, sweetheart, I'm getting water. Would you like some?" Deborah, Jesse's mother, asks with a kind smile.

Nash declines softly, smiling back to her Jesse's mother who thought she was pregnant with his child.

"Melanie Pilinski."

Melanie didn't get a long, heart felt speech.

She was the scholarship kid, the kid who's parents didn't donate generous amounts to the privileged school.

"Yes Mel!!!!!!" Nash screams, jumping out her seat to scream for her best friend.

"That's my best friend!" She screams, pointing at the girl in a white graduation cap and gown.

"Ayyyy best fraaaaand!" Mel smiled, pointing to Nash in the stands before leaving the stage and running into Grayson's arms.

"I love you so much." Mel smiles, kissing Grayson as he spun her around.

"They are so cute," Nash gushes while Jess nods, going along with whatever Nash said was a favorite past time of him.

The way he saw it, Nash's happiness was essential to his- happy wife happy life.

"You are so cute." Jess pecked her nose before trailing

"I-ow!"

"Nash are you alright?" Panic struck in Jess's wide eyes.

His heart beat accelerated as he watched Nash scream in pain, clutching onto her stomach.

"Daisy's arriving get the fuck out of my way!" Melanie screamed, pushing people to get to Nash.

Mrs. Styles called the ambulance, which came fast because of who was calling.

Everyone was looking as Jesse picked up Nash and brought her into the ambulance.

Grayson, Mel, Jess, Harry, Liz, Mr. and Mrs. Styles drove to the hospital where Nash awaited, screaming in pain.

"Oh my god!" Nash's screams sounded straight up from a horror film, and she squeezed Jess's hands as if her life depended on it.

She ended up digging her nails deep into his knuckles, it left behind permanent scars.

"Keep pushing darling, I can see her head." The doctor urged, her soothing voice ringing in Nash's ears.

Then, after two hours of labor, at 10:09 PM, Daisy Jessica Malik was born.

"Oh my god she's beautiful..what name have you given her?"

A nurse handed a small, 6 pound Daisy onto Nash's expectant arms.

"Daisy. Her name is Daisy."