A Feeling.

Comment goal: 06

"I'm going to kill him."

"No, Gray..don't. Please lay down." Nash takes his hands in hers, sitting him back down gently.

She laid down next to him, head resting on his shoulder.

"He sexually assaulted you!" Nash's big brother reasons, body shaking with anger.

''Gray just dont make it into a big deal..its fine." She lied- not for her sake or Jake's sake but for her brothers.

Grayson had dyspnea, or extreme shortness of breath.

The condition was similar to asthma.

Labored breath, tightness of chest, coughs.

Yet it was distinctly different.

Dyspnea was resulted by heart failure.

Something Grayson struggled with for years.

''It's not fine! You're my little sister, its my job to protect you..i hate t-this!" Grayson clutches onto his chest.

He sucks in labored breaths, taking out his black inhaler and taking short huffs.

The feeling in his chest was indescribable.

A feeling of shame and disappointment.

He hated his condition, always has and always will.

It stopped him from being normal.

It made his mother go from cool and collected to calling 911 at the smallest things.

"Oh my god gray are you okay?! Nayeli why didnt you say anything!" Their blonde mother screeches, running to Grayson with a stabilizer in her hands.

Mrs. D'Martinez takes the inhaler out of grays hand and brings the big suctioned stabilizer to his mouth, latching it onto him.

"I-he's fine mum!"

"That's not the point. If you see something going on with Gray you are to report to me immediately. Got it?" Her cold blue eyes glare into Nash's soft, brown ones.

The brunette was shaking with fear, nodding comprehensively.

Nash nods, holding back her tears as she runs up the long staircase.