Change.

Comment goal: 10

"So this is kinda awkward." Nash smiles, sitting in a cross cross positions on Zayn's leather couch.

They were back in Zayn's office, just talking about anything and everything.

Zayn was starting to notice a change in Nash.

She was becoming..softer.

Easier to talk to.

Zayn didn't know if that was a good or bad thing.

"Why?"

"You live in my home and you..we.."

"I what?" Zayn asks in an accusing tone, "I did nothing, Nash. Nothing happened."

"Alright nothing happened. You didn't do anything." Nash repeats, a pout on her lips.

"It takes two to kiss Nash."

"Yeah but you were the one who leaned in and initiated it. The one who wanted it." She whispers, afraid to get caught.

"Nash don't say that shit to me."

"What shit?"

"That I wanted it. You wanted it too. I could see it in your eyes."

"You misinterpreted." Nash snaps, folding her arms together angrily. "You kissed me, not the other way around. You're the adult, not me."

"Your birthday is in June and it's October so chill."

"Whatever Zayn."

"No it's not whatever, Nash. You need to understand what happened if you want us to ever be something."

"What are you talking about?"

"You can't blame me for everything that's going to happen. I may be older but everything is up to you. It's your choice." Zayn said, staring deeply into her eyes.

Nash looked at her lap nervously, not understanding what he meant by her choice.

So that meant that she could end it and start it whenever she wanted?

"I really like you Nash, and I want to be intimate with you mentally..and physically but you can't make me feel guilty for that. Do you understand, love?"

"Y-yes." Nash shakes, 'allowing' Zayn to press his lips onto hers.

She tasted whiskey in his addicting lips.

"I'm glad you get it." Zayn smiles, grabbing her waist and pulling her onto his lap.

+

"Nash is that a..oh my god Nash. At least cover it up." Melanie squeals in the lunch room, taking out all her makeup.

"Ow don't touch it and don't cover it. I want people to know I'm taken." She said, taking Zayn's advice.

"By who?" Jess asks, hints of jealousy in his voice.

"You guys don't know him," Nash lied.

"Im so disappointed in you Nayeli. You know what it feels like to be cheated on."

The look of disapproval in both Mel and Jesse's faces made Nash squirm, a wave of guilt and self hatred rushing over her.

All throughout the lunch period she received sad looks from Jess and angry ones from Mel.

And the entire time she was wondering..which is worse? To be cheated on and hurt or to cheat and break someone else's heart?