2. Jen

As I guessed, there she was. I entered the house and she was sitting in the living room with my dad.

When i say she, i mean Jen, my dads girlfriend. I never liked her. Maybe cause she replaced my mom or maybe cause she took my dad away from me.

"Hey, how was your outing?" My dad asked.

I glared at him. I hated how he acted like nothing was wrong when she was sitting right in front of my face. "It was fine," i replied.

"Say hi to Jen," he said.

"Hi," i shouted as i walked up the stairs.

I walked to my room & got on my computer. I hadnt gotten any of my bags off. If Jen saw them, she'd tell my dad something for letting me spend money. It was stupid cause it was my money. What is it to her?

I signed into my MyTube account and clicked on my most recent video, the one i'd made today. It aldeady had 215,000 views. I scrolled down and read the comments. A lot of them were nice, but as usual there were some mean ones.

I exited out and went onto twitter. "@Fayth_Adams: did you guys like the video?"

Immediately, i got hundreds of replies. Lots of them had snapshots of me laughing attached. Nothing slipped these people.

I replied to some and followed a lot of people. I found the girl i had met earlier and followed her. I was trying to find Jazmyn, but it was a fail. My mentions were going so fast.

I switched over to my DMs and replied to a lot. I got to one that had a lot of weird, funny messages and then i saw the last one. It said "so embarrassed, please dont read any of the other messages i sent! Btw this is Jaz!(:" Her username was so simple. It was @JazmynB.

I decided not to listen to her and read her other messages. There was a lot of 'you're perf' 'i love you' 'my brother said to follow him' & other random things. I clicked on the username she gave me. It was @_JayBizzle.

I clicked on the profile picture and i saw it was her brother. He was wearing a yellow shirt with black shorts, yellow socks and black shoes. He had on a hat backwards and he was looking down with his arms crossed. His tattooed arm was in full display. A skateboard was at his feet and the background was a tagged wall.

Now that I paid close attention, he was cute, like way cute, like fuckable cute. Oops, sorry not sorry!

I decided to be a creeper and scroll through his pictures. Most of them were memes sent to other people as replies, but some were selfies of him.

I clicked on one that he didn't have sunglasses in and looked at his eyes. They were a really light brown, like hazel almost. I switched to another one and they looked kind of greenish. Oh god, this boy had changing color eyes.

I exited out and clicked on his follow button. Now time to stalk his tweets. What the shit was I doing?

"@_JayBizzle: @josyy__ party at Chris's tonight! bring Karina ;)"

That was his most recent tweet. It was probably the party Jazmyn was telling him he'd get to, if he stopped nagging. I refreshed his tweets and saw a new one.

"@_JayBizzle: @Fayth_Adams thanks for the follow. I'm guessing you read

my sisters DMS lol"

I favorited it, but didn't reply. Every time I replied to a person that didn't have a fan account of me, my 'fans' assume something else. I didn't want or need that.

I closed the tabs but left the computer on. I knew I'd use it later. I went back downstairs and didn't see Jen or my dad. I took that as my chance to get my bags.

I unlocked the car with the remote and scurried outside. I grabbed the couple bags I had and shut the trunk with my elbow. As I was about to push the door open, my dad opened it instead. Jen was right behind him.

I smiled and tried to walked past them, but of course he stopped me. "Why do you have so many bags?" He asked, sternly.

"I told you I was going out. I did some shopping," I answered.

"How much did you spend?" I shoved past him and walked up the stairs. "Faith, answer me!"

"What does it matter to you? It's my money not yours okay. You have enough for Jen, don't worry!" I spat.

He raised his eyebrow and shook his head, "Don't speak to me that way!"

"Why are you always such an ass when she's around," I shouted, pointing to Jen, "you let her brainwash you and tell you shit about how to raise me! You were doing good all on your own, dad!"

"Shut up!" He breathed out heavily and Jen walked to the living room. "We're gonna have a talk later!"

"If you find me," I mumbled, before marching back to my room.

A couple hours later, I had my new clothes hung up and my new book in my hand. I lay on my stomach, holding "Legend" in front of my face.

As I was getting to the part where June was about to get Day caught, my door opened and I heard footsteps come closer to me. I knew it was my dad coming to lecture me about earlier, so I put my bookmark in the page and shut it.

"Your behavior earlier was unacceptable," he started.

"I know."

"Do you have anything to say?"

"I'm sorry for calling you an ass," I said, trying my best not to laugh.

He side smiled, "I'm not mad at that. It's actually quite refreshing to hear that, considering your mom always called me that jokingly, or so I thought it was a joke."

I smiled and leaned into his side,"I miss her."

He nodded and hugged me sideways, "Me too, but it's been awhile and I think it's time I moved on." I groaned and he squeezed me tighter, "now I know you might not approve, but you have to let your old man live again. We went through a rough time when your mother left us and I feel like now we're in a good place."

"But why does it have to be with Jen?"

"She's good to me," he said.

"Yeah, in what way?" He smirked. I shoved him, "Dad, eww!"

"I'm just kidding," he laughed, "but she is good to me. She's nice and she makes me happy."

"Why does it feel like she's taken you away from me then?"

"You're busy with your career and I'm busy with mine. She just so happens to work with me and it just kind of happened. We spend more time together because we work together not because I choose to always be with her. You're always away on trips."

"Only the ones you let me go to," I murmured.

"You know I'm very protective of you."

"I've known, but I'm gonna be 18 soon, so no more of that stuff," I pointed out.

"We'll see, but for now, you're stuck with my rules. Now, you're not off the hook for what you said," he said, "since you wanted to act tough with me and you say we don't spend much time together, I'm taking you on a ride along."

I looked up at him, "No! I refuse!"

He got up from the bed, getting ready to walk out, "You're going. Be up early tomorrow morning. It's gonna be a long day." He walked out and shut the door behind him.

Great, an entire day with my police officer dad that has to deal with criminal scary stuff!

________________________

Like it? I hope so! I'll be posting the next 2 parts I have already done in the next 2 days.

If you'd like to help me out, please comment or vote & share with whomever you'd like! kay, bye! love you

p.s. If you have twitter, follow me @crypticbieber