4. Reconciling

It'd been a week. A week since I last saw Justin. A week since I last kissed someone. A week without hearing from neither Jazmyn or her brother and a week since my last video.

When I pulled up at Justin's house last week, he said nothing and quickly got out of the car. The ride was so quiet, it was loud. It was awkward, too.

Since then, the only thing I thought of was if Justin told Jaz and how she reacted. That's probably why she hadn't messaged me. She probably thought I used her to get to her brother. All I could think was that I was a horrible friend.

I stood up from the chair I was currently sitting on and made my way upstairs, back to my room. My dad had just left for work, so now it was time to film my new video.

I wasn't planning on going out, so I didn't change out of my pajamas. I simply changed my shirt to a dressier one and did my hair and light makeup.

I unplugged my camera from the charger and set it on the tripod, facing my bed. I clicked the record button and sat on my bed.

"Hey guys, sorry this video is a little late. I've just been having way too much fun this summer. I haven't gotten much reading done and I apologize for that. So since I am so unorganized, I decided I'd do an Ask Faith! I know you guys have been wanting me to do this for awhile, so here it is," I turned the camera off. Time to tweet.

"@Fayth_Adams: #AskFaith TWEET ME SOME QUESTIONS & I'LL ANSWER AS MANY AS I CAN IN THIS WEEKS VIDEO! Love y'all"

In seconds, my mentions were going faster than ever. Exactly what I needed.

I turned the camera back on and got into position. "First question is from @faythsbeauty, 'is your name spelled with an I or a Y?' With an I, but I put it as a Y on my username cause the other was taken. @havefayth asked 'when are you gonna do the best friend tag?' I surprisingly don't have any friends, so I don't know when I'll do that one. @faysperf says 'what's your favorite book series?' My favorite so far would have to be The Mortal Instruments," I was a bit surprised when I saw the next one, "@JazmynB asks 'when are we gonna hang out?' Whenever you'd like, DM me!" I continued on with the video, until my mentions slowed down a bit.

"Alright, that's all the questions for today. I hope you guys enjoyed this weeks video. I promise next week will be something better and on time. I love you and see you soon!" I clicked the record button once again to turn it off.

I immediately went onto editing. I knew it was gonna take me awhile, so I started right away. When I was finally done, I looked at the time and it read 5:48 p.m.

My video was in the process of uploading to MyTube, so I went downstairs to grab a snack. I was saving my empty stomach for the dinner I was going to by myself.

"Video is done uploading. Click here to view," was on my laptop screen, when I returned. I shut it and put it under my bed.

I walked over to my drawers and grabbed a pair of jean shorts to match my shirt. My hair was up in a bow bun for the video, so I left it that way. I slipped on my white converse and headed out of the house.

I turned the radio station to 102.7 KIIS FM and sang along to "Tattooed Heart" by Ariana Grande. "So just call me if you want me cause you got me and I'll show you how much I wanna be on your tattooed heart, oh, oh, just as long as I'm the name on your tattooed heart! Wrap me in your jacket, my baby, and lay me in your bed, and kiss me underneath the moonlight. Darling let me trace the lines on your tattooed heart!" I stopped singing due to my voice cracking like crazy. Ariana was an amazing singer and I respected her so much for the amount of power in her voice.