Jae Eun

Name: Jae Eun 👆👆👆(basically you)

Other Names: bimil yeoja (Secret Woman), Se Jun, leidi amsalja (Lady Assassin)

Age: 18

Height: 5'9

Weight: 110.4 lbs

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Hair Length: to her lower back

Ethnicity: Korean

Siblings/Parents/Children: Seon Woo (older brother), Ah Ro (older sister). Ahn Ji Gong (father), unknown mother. None

Lover(s): None

Career(s): Night Assassin, Jin Heung's personal guard, Hwarang

Friendships: Han Sung (friends for 16 years), Sam Maek Jong (friends for 10 years), Soo-Yeon (friends for 3 years), Soo Ho (somewhat friends) (friends for 2 years)

Love Interests: Han Sung (interested in him (later in story)), Sam Maek Jong (interested in her (later in story))

Enemies (disliked persons): Dog-Bird/Moo Myung/Seon Woo, Dan Sae, Queen Jiso, Princess Sookmyung, Ban Ryu

Likes: Fighting, Family, Friends, Children, Adventuring

Dislikes: People (in general but accepts very few people), Unreasonable Abuse, Disrespect

Backstory: Jae Eun was the last child born into Ahn Ji Gong's household and the most precious one. She was the last child her mother could have and her mother was killed right after Jae Eun was born and at the time Seon Woo was taken away. As the years went by, Jae Eun would practice fighting and training herself to try and find Seon Woo for Ah Ro. Jae Eun never needed to be protected by her older brother or needed anyone to protect her because she was always able to protect herself.

When Jae Eun was two years old, she met a little boy named Han Sung Rang. They were both running around and running from their homes, just being bad little kids, then they literally ran into each other. They were arguing at first a lot and blaming each other, then they made up and started running everywhere together, Jae Eun has always been the one causing trouble and Han Sung has always been the one trying to stop her. As they got older, they became closer and almost inseparable. And as they got older, she began to notice how much Dan Se was watching them and started to dislike him.

When Jae Eun was eight years old, she ran into Sam Maek Jong, but didn't know he was the king until she overheard his conversation with his guard when she was thirteen years old. She begged and begged and begged to stay alive, but she had made an oath. She had to protect Sam Maek Jong at night as his personal guard and be by his side to always protect him. If he gets killed or if Jae Eun says who Sam Maek Jong is, she will be executed.

When she would see people getting ready to get a punishment or being threatened by one, Jae Eun would always take their punishment, no matter the cost. Because she likes having the scars on her for saving people from a possible death. Even though Ahn Ji Gong, Ah Ro, Sam Maek Jong, Seon Woo, Soo-Yeon, and Han Sung hate seeing her get hurt and having those scars on her, she doesn't care as long as she protects them.