~Special Chapter Part 2~

~~~~The First Interview After The Airing Of Hwarang~~~~

"Wow, it's been so long~." I comment as the seven of us walk into the interview room.

Min-Ho starts to go around, shaking everybody's hands as I take the seat between him and Hyung-Sik. From right to left it was Taehyung, Min-Ho, me (A-Yeong), Hyung-Sik, Seo-Joon, Ji-Han, and Yoon-Woo.

"Who's the oldest and who's the youngest?" Taehyung asks.

"I'm the oldest!" Seo-Joon answers while raising his hand.

"I'm the youngest!" Both Taehyung and I answer then we look at each other, confusingly.

"What year were you born?" Taehyung asks me.

"1995." I answer then I hum. "I was born in August." I tell him then he giggles.

"I was born in December." He tells me then I put my hand down.

"He's the youngest." I tell producers as I laugh.

"Do you remember the first time you met each other?" Taehyung reads.

"Are you the host?" Min-Ho asks him.

"It looks like it." Hyung-Sik agrees.

"Okay, I'll be the host." Taehyung says as he stands up straight.

"MC Tae-Tae?" Seo-Joon asks.

"MC Tae-Tae." He agrees. "What were first impressions like?" Taehyung repeats.

"Who was the scariest?" Hyung-Sik asks.

"For me?" Taehyung asks then he holds up his hand towards the direction of Seo-Joon.

"He was a little bit scary." I agree then Taehyung puts his hand back down.

"At first, it was difficult to get close to him. But he was actually so cool." Taehyung explains then he looks at the screen. "Did Seo-Joon buy you lunch?" Taehyung reads. "Yes, he did." Taehyung answers.

"A lot of times." Yoon-Woo agrees.

"I didn't have much time to take you out to lunch." Seo-Joon tells him.

"Every time we got together, he paid for everything." Taehyung adds.

"He did take me out to lunch not too long ago, but we had to leave because it was busy." I comment as I rub my nose.

"That's why we love Seo-Joon." Hyung-Sik comments then most of us laugh.

"Older friends bought me lunch a lot when I was the youngest. Now that I'm the oldest, I think I should pay..." Seo-Joon says with his clenched teeth.

We laugh then we look at the small screen, as each of our profiles play. First it was Seo-Joon, then Hyung-Sik, then Min-Ho, then Ji-Han, then Yoon-Woo, then Taehyung, and lastly it was me.

"If I ever see you again, picking on little kids or attempting to poison people, I will kill you. You got that?"

"Does it look like I care? I'm 'bimil yeoja' for God's sake!"

"The woman who could care less about what people thought or said about her, but kept herself as the most feared woman."

"Lee A-Yeong plays Ahn Jae-Eun, the woman with an iron fist."

"Wow, that is very true." I comment with wide eyes.

"You played that role very well." Ji-Han compliments then I smile at him.

"Yes, yes I did." I agree as I giggle.

"Did you find the hair and makeup awkward?" Taehyung asks.