~Special Chapter Part 1~

~Han Sung and Jae-Eun's special moment together before she leaves for South Buyeo~

"What's going on with you?" Han Sung asks me as we sit on one of the beds. "You've been out of it for the past couple days and I could tell you lost a lot of weight." Han Sung mentions then he looks at me. "Is it because you're going to Baekje?" He asks me and I shake my head.

"I-It's not just that." I answer then tears form on the corners of my eyes. "I'm being sent there not just as a guard, but as a prostitute." I answer then his eyes widen.

"W-Why?" He asks me as his grip on my hand tightens.

"T-The queen dowager heard that I'd sleep with the person that's harming the person I love just so they'd leave the person alone. She wants me to go just so if the princess can't convince the crown prince, then I'd have to." I explain.

I then start to break down into tears and I put my head on Han Sung's shoulder and cry even more. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and rubs my left shoulder, to calm me down.

"I'm so scared. I've only done it the way I've always done and never done it the right way. I'm afraid he's gonna want to do the traditional rather than my way and I don't want to give myself up to him." I explain.

"What are you meaning by the 'traditional way'?" Han Sung asks me then i sit up and look at him.

"I'm still a virgin. I've always literally offered my ass to the person because it feels better for them and I've gotten used to it." I answer and Han Sung's eyes widened.

"O-Oh." Was all he said and I just nod.

"Yeah." I say and he stays silent.

An idea then came into my mind and I look at Han Sung then back at my hands. I couldn't possibly do the idea that came to mind because it'd ruin our friendship and make a name for the both of us. However, I don't care what I'm called at this point.

"H-Here's a crazy idea." I say then Han Sung looks at me.

"What is it?" He asks me then I sigh.

"T-This might be kinda weird, but," I start to say then I look at him and gulp, "you wanna try it?" I ask him and his eyes widen.

"W-What do you mean?" He asks me then he gulps out of nerves. "I-I'm not sure if I like this idea of yours so far, Jae-Eun." He adds and I chuckle nervously.

"Do you wanna know what it feels like for the guys that sleep with me?" I ask him then his jaw drops. "Except, be my official first and do it the traditional way?" I add and he looks at the floor and breathes heavily.

"I-I..." He starts saying then he looks at me, "I've never done this before." He confesses to me.

"I've expected you haven't." He then looks at me straight in my eyes.

"And I don't know why you're asking me to do this." He tells me and I sigh.

"Because I'd rather give my virginity to someone that I trust and have known for a long time," I start saying then we start leaning closer to each other, "than give it to some stranger." I finish.

Our lips then connect once again and we kiss for a long time. They slowly remove from each other and and connect once again. We then remove from each other's lips and back away from each other and gaze into each others' eyes.

"I don't want to get you pregnant, however." He reminds me then I shrug.

"That's my least concern." I tell him then he smirks.

"Then I'd be honored to be your first and you be mine." He says.

His hand then snakes behind my head and pushes my head towards his lips and we start to slowly kiss again.