~Chapter 2~ You're A Pabo

"You're an idiot for fighting back like that, you know, Jae Eun?" Soo Ho asks me and I wave him off as I stood up.

"You think I don't know that. I was bored so I wanted to have some fun." I tell him then he pats my head. 

I grab his wrist and throw it to his side then scoff. I cross my arms and watch Dog-Bird beat up Kang Sung. At least it wasn't me getting beat up. Even though I would have to leave soon with Ji Dwi, I didn't feel like my normal self.

"Soo Ho." I say then he looks at me.

I then began to lose my balance as I stepped forward and everything was spinning as I began to hiccup. Giggling then started taking over my body as Soo Ho looks at me strangely.

"What's going on with you?" He asks me then I look at a table and there were glasses of alcohol on the table.

The glasses were all full and I was thirsty for some more. Only had one glass of alcohol earlier, right? What harm can it do if I had some more? So, I made my way over there, stole three of their drinks, and chugged them down.

"WOOOOHOOOOO~!!!! I'M ON A ROLL TODAY!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!" I yell as the fight stopped then I fell on the ground face-first and just kept on laughing.

"Jae Eun, you idiot!" I hear Ji Dwi call out then I looked up at him and kept on giggling. 

"JIIII DWIIII~! COME HERE AND GIVE YOUR EOMMA SOME LOVE!!!" I yell then his cheeks turn light pink.

"This girl..." He sighs as he walks towards me.

He then sighs when I grabbed his ankle and kept on giggling. He then grabbed my wrist and made me stand up then threw me over his shoulder and carried me out of the party house thing. Then he carries me to his horse where Pa Oh was and he sighs looking at me.

"What did she do this time?" Pa Oh asks.

"Ji Dwi, let's go play in the lake later~!" I slur and he sighs.

"Alcohol. Lots of it, probably." He answers. 

He then set me on his horse then sat in front of me and I wrapped my arms around his torso and kept on giggling. Like, it was unstoppable, I knew Ji Dwi was getting annoyed with me because this is his third time being around me while I was drunk. 

The first time I was around him drunk, he didn't know what to do with me. I kept on playfully hitting him, saying random things to him, dancing like an idiot, and just kept on drinking. He was just there, staring at me because he didn't know what to do with me.

The second time I was drunk around him he knew what to do, except he was shocked at my actions. I was crawling all over him, I sat on him sexually, almost kissed him, and kept on touching him like I was one of the whores from the whorehouse. He ended up just shoving me off of him and that knocked me out, so he was able to take me back home.

Now, I'm just all giggly and slurring a lot with my words, so Ji Dwi knew how to handle this. This is only my fifth time being drunk, but like my tenth time consuming more than one glass of alcohol. The other two times I was drunk, I was with Han Sung and we both got in a lot of trouble.

The very first I got drunk was hell for Han Sung. He couldn't keep track of me because I wandered everywhere and Dan Se had to help him. I was walking up to random people and dancing on them and Han Sung would literally have to pull me away from them.

The second time I got drunk was when I was with Ji Dwi and he had no clue what to do.

The third time I got drunk was when I was dancing and touching Ji Dwi a whole bunch and he ended up knocking me out.