~Chapter 13~ You Wanna Try It?

I wandered around the school after Dog-Bird's fight with that one guard and won against him. If I had to admit it, I'd say he did pretty well, in all honesty. It should've been me going out there, but it's too late right now. 

I then see Ah Ro standing in front of Ji Dwi, holding her arm and Dog-Bird's eyes went huge. I look at his sword and see blood on it then blood on Ah Ro's arm. 

"YOU BASTARD!!!" I yell then he looks up quickly.

He starts running and I run after him then tackle him to the ground. I continuously punch and hit him across the face until his nose began to bleed.

"Get off of me!" Dog-Bird exclaims then he shoves me off of him.

I land on my butt as he sits up and touches under his nose. He looks at his middle finger where it was bloody then glares at me.

"You bitch! My nose is bleeding!" Dog-Bird exclaims and I shrug.

"Not my fault." I tell him then he looks at me in shock.

"How is it not your fault when you punched me in the face?!" He asks me.

"If you hadn't cut my sister, this would've never happened." I answer then we both stand up.

He walks towards me and puts his hands on my shoulders. I glared at him to signal for him to get off of me.

"Why do you hate me so much?" He asks me.

"Because I'd rather have a real brother," I start saying then I shove him off of me, "than have someone act like him." I answer then I walk away from him.

I walk to Ah-Ro's room and see her trying to wrap her injury and I start to walk in, then I see Ji Dwi walking to her and wrapping her arm. I immediately back off and walk away from her room.

I walk over to the pond and sit down by it while holding my legs close to my chest. I rest my head on my knees and look at the water as you see the tiny fish swim around. I then close my eyes for a minute and sigh.

"This is why you're such a disappointment to everyone!" He yells as he whips me once again. "This is why your father loves your sister more than you!" He yells as I try to hold back my tears. "You're existence is why your mother is dead!" He yells then he kicks my stomach.

I wince from the pain as I continuously shake from fear and pain mixed. I bite my tongue and keep my mouth close as he then walks away and slams the door behind him.

I gasp as I roll onto my back and stare at the ceiling, taking deep and heavy breaths. I tightly close my eyes then open them again, only feeling a single tear leave my eye. 

"So, this is what I have become?" I ask myself then the door opens again.

This time, he brought in an old vase. I quickly sit on my knees and have my hands rest on them as he walks closer and closer to me.

"I don't think whipping and kicking you is enough for your tough spirit." He tells me then my eyes widen. "I think breaking this vase against is enough to." He adds then he smashes the vase against my head.

Everything goes blurry then black.

I shake my head to rid my thoughts of what had happened about five years ago. I grab a pebble and throw it into the river, causing ripples to form around it and expanding outwards.