~Chapter 5~ Let's Get Wasted~!

I began to search around frantically looking for Ji Dwi since he hasn't showed up yet. I could care less about Dog-Bird since I never really liked him.

"Ahn Se Jun!" Hyun Chu calls out then I look at him as he gestures me towards him.

I then walk out of my spot and walk up the stairs towards the queen dowager and the head guard. I stood in front of them and Hyun Chu leans towards my ear.

"Go find the two that are supposed to be here. Seon Woo and Ji Dwi." Hyun Chu commands then I nod.

I then turn around and flew down the steps and ran out of the school and began searching for Ji Dwi and Dog-Bird. As I searched, I saw two people hanging from the ceiling and going at each other, kicking, biting, and hitting each other. In the slaughter house, I knew it was the two.

I then sneak inside and Ji Dwi was whistling for Pa Oh and I. I rolled my eyes at him and Dog-Bird then I clicked my tongue.

"You're both idiots. You're in a slaughter house and the guy here isn't that nice." I say then they look at me as I smirk. "You both missed me?" I ask them and Ji Dwi sighs in relief.

"I had a feeling my whistling was working." Ji Dwi says and I shook my head.

"It wasn't." I deny then the door opens and a muscular fat man walks in and smears blood on his face and I gag then he looks at me. "You're gross!" I call out then he walks towards me with an ax.

He then swung it at me and I duck as it glided over me. I stood up straight and I kicked in between his ribs and he took a couple steps back. I then ran at him and tackled him to the ground and straddled him under me. I yanked the ax out of his hand and he punches me across the face.

Once I fell back, I immediately chuckled then started laughing at him at how stupid he was. I then sat up and twirled the handle of the ax in between my fingers. As I bit my bottom lip then smiled creepily at him.

"You have no clue who you're messing with, psycho." I tell him.

I then ran at him and flipped the ax around and smacked him upside the head with the handle. He then falls down and hits his head off of a table and knocks himself out. I look at Ji Dwi and Dog-Bird and gave them a sweet smile.

"Will you help us now?" Dog-Bird asks me and I climb up and untie them from the ropes.

~~~~~~~~

Once we got back to the school, Ji Dwi went up and accepted his sword and said the whole thing of accepting the name of Hwarang. Then Dog-Bird did the same thing, then it was my turn. I walked up to Wi Hwa and took the sword from his hands and took a deep breath.

"Hwarang, Se Jun! I'll accept the name of Hwarang!" I say then drums started sounding as I walked back to my spot, next to Han Sung. The queen dowager then pulls out her sword.

"Now, we have the new elite of the kingdom. The new kingdom is not a small nation anymore. Also, we will become the strongest out of all the nations." She then raises her sword. "For this kingdom and King Jin Heung, Hwarang will swear loyalty!" The queen dowager exclaims then we all took out our swords and put them to our hearts.

"Hwarang will swear to the kingdom and for King Jin Heung...we will swear loyalty!" We all say then everyone cheered for us and I look at Han Sung then Ji Dwi and smile at both of them.

~~~~~~~~

As we walked in the parade I was staying in between Han Sung and Soo Ho and looked around. Ah Ro kept on trying to get Dog-Bird's attention, once I saw her, I waved to her and she smiled back. When we got to the school, there were little tables in front of us with six cups of some kind of drink in it.

"There is hard liquor in these cups!" The other headmaster says and my eyes lit up.

Soo Ho, Ji Dwi, and Han Sung looked at me in fear as I giggled evilly. They know what happens when I get drunk.

"One!" The other headmaster calls out and everyone took the first shot.

I downed it in a second then set the cup down without making a peep. Everyone else groans in disgust from the strong alcohol. I just look around with my normal expression on my face and everyone else's was in disgust.

"Two!" Everyone then took another shot then it was starting to get bad.

"Three!"

"Four!" By that one I was wasted.

"Ji Dwi~!" I call out and he looks at me with absolute fear. "Sooooooooo Ho~!" I call out and he was too busy arguing with Ban Ryu. "Hannnnn Suuunnnggggieeeee~!" I call out then he looks at me, he was wasted.

"Now, come up and choose your color. That color will represent your roommates." Wi Hwa says then I went up first and grabbed a yellow little thing.

~~~~~~~~

"JIII DWIII~! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!" I ask him, still drunk.

I was screaming at him and kept on stumbling, getting into drunk fights, stupid shit like that. He was sober, I could tell very easily because he wasn't acting stupid like me. I was running around causing trouble and hanging out with Han Sung, with Ji Dwi following me.

"Han Sung, I have to tell you a secret~..."

Ji Dwi's POV~~~~

"Oh, really~? *hiccup* What's the secret~?" He asks Jae Eun and she giggles.

"I looooovvvveeee youuuu~." She confesses and my heart skips a beat.

Han Sung just giggles and Jae Eun was giggling along with him. I stood there in absolute shock because of this. My jaw was clenched and locked tight because of that stupid confession she made.

"Really~?! I looovvveee youuuu tooo~." Han Sung confesses and my eyes widened even more.

"Han Sung, shush~! It's a secret, remember~?" She asks and I roll my eyes.

I then threw her over my shoulder and carried her away from Han Sung. He follows me like a lost puppy dog then I look back and he falls over, from being intoxicated and I left him there. I kept on carrying Jae Eun on my shoulder then I got to her room.

"She's sharing a room with a bunch of guys and Han Sung, I guess..." I thought then I laid her down on the top bunk of a bed.

I then stood on the bottom bunk and looked at her pretty face. She was absolutely stunning, no wonder I've fallen for her so many times. Each time I've fallen for her, it just drags me in deeper and harder. She was just that toxic.

I've known her for ten years and each year I've fallen for her even more. Is it because of her personality? Her beauty? Her protectiveness over me? Her rebelliousness against my mother? What is it from her that pulls me in? I want to know!

"What did you do to me, Jae Eun? What have you done to me to make me fall head over heels for you?" I ask her as she slept peacefully.

She jumps at my soft touch as I stroke her cheek then she squirms a bit. My whole hand caressing her cheek with my thumb stroking it. Her skin was so soft that it made me wonder how she could even get it like that. But I couldn't get myself to move my hand away from her soft cheek.

"You're so intoxicating, that it's dangerous to even be near you." I tell her then I sigh. "If only you were sober to hear this, but I've fallen for you, yet again, Ahn Jae Eun." I confess then I softly kiss her forehead then leave her room.

Han Sung's POV~~~~

I heard everything. She's intoxicating, huh? You confessed to her, didn't you? I know she's gorgeous, but she's mine. This rarely occurs, but no one steals my best friend from me.