~Chapter 7~ Tense

He kept on kissing me deeper and deeper until I had enough. I shoved him away from me then I kick his shin. He hops on one foot while holding his shin in pain and I look at him in disgust. A single tear of anger starts running down my face as I clenched my fists.

"How...How dare you!" I call out then he looks at me with widened eyes. "How dare you act like a friend towards me, all the way up until now! You continued to lure me in as a best friend and you took care of me like I was your sister, but NOOOO, all you wanted was for me to fall for you, just so you could take fucking advantage of me!" I yell then I grit my teeth at him as I scoff.

"Disgusting bastard..." I mutter then I stormed out of the room.

I crossed my arms as I walked throughout the halls to my dorm. I was holding back tears right now, but it was so difficult because I felt betrayed. I kept on biting my tongue and suffocating my breaths just to keep myself concealed.

Once I walked into my dorm, I saw that Han Sung was laying in his bed playing with his hair and all the others were dead asleep. He looks up and he sees me with my arms crossed then he sat up and pats the spot next to him.

I walk over to his bed then sat down next to him and he puts his hand over mine. I could care less at this point since what do I have to lose? I am not a virgin pretty much, my best friend stole my first kiss, my dignity is gone, what is there to fucking lose?!

"What happened...?" Han Sung asks me in his tired and groggy voice.

I look at him as tears broke from my eyes and his eyes widened. I began to sob as Han Sung wraps his arms around my torso and I bury my face into his chest. It made everything even more difficult around me since I couldn't breathe and I couldn't stand being near Ji Dwi anymore.

~~~~~~~~

"He what!?" Ah Ro asks me as I laid down on the bed in the nurse's room.

I look at her and nodded as I played with my hair. She only shook her head and clicked her tongue as I sat up with a pouting lip.

"That's what you get for being pretty!" Ah Ro blames and I glare at her. "Many guys already give you enough compliments and you screw around with them, so that explains everything!" Ah Ro adds and I scoff.

"I only screw around with the men that you owe debts to. No one else, not even close." I deny then I sigh. "But you're the one that got more of Eomma's beauty and I look more like Dad." 

"That's because you wear men's clothing!" Ah Ro calls out then I scoff as I stood up.

"I suggest that you leave before I start to get pissed off." I suggest as I grit my teeth.

She looks at me in shock since I have never talked to her like that before. She then picks up the skirt of her dress and runs out of the office quickly. I keep my fists clenched as I heard the door open again and I sit down.

"You look angry." Ji Dwi comments and I look at him with hatred as he smirks. "What happened to you?" He asks me then I look down at the ground.

He then sits down next to me and puts his hand on my head and I smack his arm away. He looks at me with his pokerface as I shot daggers into his eyes. He knew I was angry and he wouldn't be able to fix it ever again.

I stand up and start walking away from him then he grabs my wrist tight to make me stop walking. I look down at him as he looks at me with his puppy dog eyes. I clench my fist even harder as he held onto me tighter.

"Why are you avoiding your best friend?" Ji Dwi asks me then he smirks. "The person who saved your life when you were twelve years old..." He adds then I grit my teeth, to the point that they could shatter.